Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
If anyone wants to see the penetration scene at night after the party where you ask her to bend, I fixed the error. All you have to do is unren the game and paste the .rpy file into the game folder. You shouldn't overrwrite the old one, put it somewhere safe so you can switch back after you watch the scene. I wouldn't save after watching the scene because I had to establish a variable and the number I chose may alter gameplay later. The save I provided will bring you to the scene.
Here i modified the script get around the error with Melinda sex scene.

add this file to your /game folder.

i just added define mfkl = 1 to top of the script, don't blame me if this break anything. if something went wrong you can always delete Lrrep21dreel.rpy and Lrrep21dreel.rpyc from your game folder ;)
Hello everyone.
I believe that I have a better alternative that will allow us to see both versions of the scene. Leave Lrrep21dreel.rpy alone and replace newchars.rpy where all initializations are done.

Here is my updated file along with the save just before the first version of the scene.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ok to get the garden HJ etc do the following.
Visit Ann at 2, sunbathe properly, then spank her, vag. Then at 3 stay at home, do the garden with Mel, then ask her to help with your problem. You must get caught with no pants at 2 for her to help at 3.
What day? I can't talk to her alone at 3PM, they are all together.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game's progression requirements are getting too complicated for its own good. The hint system hasn't even been updated lately.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
the scence with the cum
From the image I saw in the folder it probably the scene at 3pm where you got to follow rhonda and cynthia or stay with melinda and ann.... I tried to play it but couldn't trigger the scene best if we just wait for the update cause there's so many bug considering it beta

Reactions: Cryptor

komo12

Nov 17, 2017
If anyone wants to see the penetration scene at night after the party where you ask her to bend, I fixed the error. All you have to do is unren the game and paste the .rpy file into the game folder. You shouldn't overrwrite the old one, put it somewhere safe so you can switch back after you watch the scene. I wouldn't save after watching the scene because I had to establish a variable and the number I chose may alter gameplay later. The save I provided will bring you to the scene.
hi sorry what you mean by unren?

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
hi sorry what you mean by unren?
I just updated my post with these instructions.

Edit: For those who don't know how to unren the game. Go to this page and download the file there. Put the unren.bat in the folder with the executable game file(what you click to make the game open). Open unren.bat and a window will pop up. Type 9 into the window and hit enter. Wait for it to finish. When it is done, go to the game folder and you'll see all of the renpy files( the .rpy files) and the image folder with all of the games photos.

Reactions: Eula25

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Fucking incredible! At 21,00 o'clock melinda.png , fifth day, Daniel had just began banging Melinda (doggystyle), therefore a bug in the game.
The whole game works, except the only scene that matters.
Below is the report.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 327, in <module>
NameError: name 'mfkl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Lrrep21dreel.rpyc", line 327, in script
  File "I:FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "I:FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "I:FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 327, in <module>
NameError: name 'mfkl' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V7beta
Sun Aug 04 19:45:31 2019

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
when to notify ann to occupy william for after the massage after the evening ?

thx
At the start of the 0.7 update stay at home instead of leaving with Rhonda and your sister, it'll trigger the dialogue where the MC gives Ann some money and asks her to occupy William.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I have really mixed feelings about this update ! I'm not sure if i should be upset about broken game or to stop playing it.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Hello everyone.
I believe that I have a better alternative that will allow us to see both versions of the scene. Leave Lrrep21dreel.rpy alone and replace newchars.rpy where all initializations are done.

Here is my updated file along with the save just before the first version of the scene.
In the images folder, there is this scene, which seems to be a continuation of penetration, did anyone succeed?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes