Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
because?? ive not downloaded 0.7 yet, but why is it worst ever?
more bugs and again if you choose something wrong can`t see half scenes and must start again ! if that i see in v8.0 that will be last update to download ! Ann say something rude and Melinda turn head to Ann and rise her voice and say Daniel !!! many little mistakes in game bugs and bugs ! progress bar with them at my game is 100% on start v7.0 why they build that shit in previous versions ? some scene you can see only once !!! worst update !!!

Reactions: Belnick

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think I'll wait until the walkthrough is updated, or unless someone can put one together just for 7.0.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
If anyone wants to see the penetration scene at night after the party where you ask her to bend, I fixed the error. All you have to do is unren the game and paste the .rpy file into the game folder. You shouldn't overrwrite the old one, put it somewhere safe so you can switch back after you watch the scene. I wouldn't save after watching the scene because I had to establish a variable and the number I chose may alter gameplay later. The save I provided will bring you to the scene.
Can you please explain which key in unren i have to use ? it seems that not work for me

D

Deleted member 45040

I feel this developer will start losing fans since the only thing keeping this game going is Melinda, and it's been over a a month and we only got a few scenes with her...if it takes this long for such little content with the main star then its not worth following this game and unsubscribing. I don't mind the grind just as long as there is Melinda "rewards" otherwise this game is straight garbage.

Yep if the next update blue balls MC again with Melinda then this game's dead. A solid sex scene to completion with Melinda is needed in next update since you can pretty much bang the other girls several times a day already.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
This has got to be the funniest thread on this entire site, The same people constantly asking for when is update and then asking for people to post it immediately after it comes out, then the next day when they get it they complain about the grind or it's broken and this and that.. If anyone would read it says beta so they can squash the bugs and release the final version.. I think everybody complaining should just take a step back and enjoy the game most of you are playing for free and give constructive criticism so the bugs can be fixed and wait for the final release.. The title does say BETA. just my opinion.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
This has got to be the funniest thread on this entire site, The same people constantly asking for when is update and then asking for people to post it immediately after it comes out, then the next day when they get it they complain about the grind or it's broken and this and that.. If anyone would read it says beta so they can squash the bugs and release the final version.. I think everybody complaining should just take a step back and enjoy the game most of you are playing for free and give constructive criticism so the bugs can be fixed and wait for the final release.. The title does say BETA. just my opinion.
The devolloper make many ways to progress the question is why they do that in other hand why must do many save to reach all galleries?why to have bj in pool must choose the right choice to get it and not have it during the day when i am in pool with melinda?the events is not succefully in order in my point of view.i start to be bored with this game!!!!!

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
If anyone wants to see the penetration scene at night after the party where you ask her to bend, I fixed the error. All you have to do is unren the game and paste the .rpy file into the game folder. You shouldn't overrwrite the old one, put it somewhere safe so you can switch back after you watch the scene. I wouldn't save after watching the scene because I had to establish a variable and the number I chose may alter gameplay later. The save I provided will bring you to the scene.
what do u mean by unren sir? thanks i dont get it clearly.

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
Here i modified the script get around the error with Melinda sex scene.

add this file to your /game folder.

i just added define mfkl = 1 to top of the script, don't blame me if this break anything. if something went wrong you can always delete Lrrep21dreel.rpy and Lrrep21dreel.rpyc from your game folder ;)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
The devolloper make many ways to progress the question is why they do that in other hand why must do many save to reach all galleries?why to have bj in pool must choose the right choice to get it and not have it during the day when i am in pool with melinda?the events is not succefully in order in my point of view.i start to be bored with this game!!!!!
they will ruin this game ! this is just start of that !!!

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i don`t know why they can`t build game that we go to sunbathing everyday and one day are everyone there can`t do anything sexual next day Melinda cooking and i am there with Rhonda or Ann next day with Melinda massage .... to build game where we can do everyday something but with slowly progress and not game where they give us one scene only once and never see again and that scene we can see only if we choose correct !!!! build game where we must do something for them to get sex scene like buying dress or go to yoga first watch then peek under next little touch day by day to get what we all want sex with them !!! and if i choose to go with her to yoga next day in that scene i can choose different path to go sunbath or go to jogging !!! and not to save before to see all scenes !!!

Reactions: ButterBallDOOM
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes