Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
In the images folder, there is this scene, which seems to be a continuation of penetration, did anyone succeed?
The beta is full of bugs, so we have to wait till the final release, i guess we are missing many scenes, because i ca´t believe this is all for v7, early updates are much bigger

Reactions: VM356255

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
after bathroom scene " can i put the jeans off " with amanda, the game is taking me to the main menu instantly
This is not a bug. If you haven't progressed with her enough (she isn't comfortable bathing with you in there) it will restart. Avoid the apple picking until you progress with her.

May 20, 2017
Damn man, Vojvoda is PISSED.
I always knew FOTM was a grindfest, my save file number crossed 170 and that's with all the console points increasing.
Got the BJ scene for the sunbath and bathing scene near the barn. Rest is still a grindfuck away.

• Haha
Reactions: delta67

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Missing a gallery mod like in other games (Dating My Daughter, Melody ...) So we would have all the scenes without losing any, now we have to make infinite saves game to have all the scenes.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If anyone wants to see the penetration scene at night after the party where you ask her to bend, I fixed the error. All you have to do is unren the game and paste the .rpy file into the game folder. You shouldn't overrwrite the old one, put it somewhere safe so you can switch back after you watch the scene. I wouldn't save after watching the scene because I had to establish a variable and the number I chose may alter gameplay later. The save I provided will bring you to the scene.

Edit: For those who don't know how to unren the game. Go to this page and download the file there. Put the unren.bat in the folder with the executable game file(what you click to make the game open). Open unren.bat and a window will pop up. Type 9 into the window and hit enter. Wait for it to finish. When it is done, go to the game folder and you'll see all of the renpy files( the .rpy files) and the image folder with all of the games photos.
the no animation "poke" is what everyone wanted to see?

Reactions: Kumarborak

GoatfaceMcGee

Jul 17, 2017
Is it just me or is the English getting less comprehensible as this goes on?

At this point, why not develop it in your native language and let fans translate it.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes