ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
If anyone wants to see the penetration scene at night after the party where you ask her to bend, I fixed the error. All you have to do is unren the game and paste the .rpy file into the game folder. You shouldn't overrwrite the old one, put it somewhere safe so you can switch back after you watch the scene. I wouldn't save after watching the scene because I had to establish a variable and the number I chose may alter gameplay later. The save I provided will bring you to the scene.

Edit: For those who don't know how to unren the game. Go to this page and download the file there. Put the unren.bat in the folder with the executable game file(what you click to make the game open). Open unren.bat and a window will pop up. Type 9 into the window and hit enter. Wait for it to finish. When it is done, go to the game folder and you'll see all of the renpy files( the .rpy files) and the image folder with all of the games photos.

Last edited:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
If so then could you please send me a screenshot if you have the images i want? As mentioned earlier - Melinda bedroom ones for example.
A moment. I deleted already the game, now I'll download it again.

Ps.: then everything is fine .

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I feel this developer will start losing fans since the only thing keeping this game going is Melinda, and it's been over a a month and we only got a few scenes with her...if it takes this long for such little content with the main star then its not worth following this game and unsubscribing. I don't mind the grind just as long as there is Melinda "rewards" otherwise this game is straight garbage.

The first 3 updates of ANY game (from what I've noticed) is crucial too keep the fanbase alive, this guy teases us with Melinda and focuses on the other boring characters...poor planning. If he thinks we will get "burnt out" for Melinda lust then he's wrong, keeping people waiting for a month is enough time to for the horn dogs to recover and keep on wanting more, BUT waiting for 2 months and only having a small update with the main star will put people off...it's a HUGE waste of time and there's other options out there with better looking MILFs.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
yes update is not like previous ones because of following
1. he tried renplay style for 1st half of day but the game is build for location and navigation style
2. story seems to take pace from different directions and he was not able to complete version
things will get better in next full update, consider this as a set up version for next version ie v8

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes