hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Hello guys, is there any way to extract images/CGs from this game? I found only some of them in the game files but they are not complete. Sometimes i just wanna look at Melinda without clicking 100 times :devilish:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
1564927957347.png

Guys I am stuck at 33% with Melinda and the game always crashes (goes to Main Menu) when I ask to remove my pants in the bathroom, can anyone help me get past this trigger? I feel like the progress bar doesn't reflect the progress all too accurately since I only focus on Melinda content and somehow Ann is at 67%

Also can someone share a save file of the Melinda sex scene just before you start it?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You know you have a clusterfuck of a game when half of the scenes are locked behind seemingly random choices made in past updates. When you base your game around grinding, this is a fucked up design choice.

Not to mention the few scenes you do manage to get are somehow broken.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
Hello guys, is there any way to extract images/CGs from this game? I found only some of them in the game files but they are not complete. Sometimes i just wanna look at Melinda without clicking 100 times :devilish:
It's Ren'py, so just use Unren.bat
-Extract in the games main folder (where the .exe is)
-Run Unren.bat
-Press 9
-Press enter
-wait
-wait
-wait
-press enter again to close cmd.exe
-???
-profit

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know the steps to perform cunnilingus on Melinda in the bedroom? Does a scene like that exist?

Also I am unable to talk to Ann at 12 regarding Uncle, Any prerequisites?

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
It's Ren'py, so just use Unren.bat
-Extract in the games main folder (where the .exe is)
-Run Unren.bat
-Press 9
-Press enter
-wait
-wait
-wait
-press enter again to close cmd.exe
-???
-profit
not fully as a majority of them are chrome html documents that are coded not to fully show the image

Reactions: hezmerbevan

CAPITOL

Oct 19, 2017
I stopped playing this game because I always start whenever there is a new version. Maybe I'll just continue when its already completed.

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
Ok to get the garden HJ etc do the following.
Visit Ann at 2, sunbathe properly, then spank her, vag. Then at 3 stay at home, do the garden with Mel, then ask her to help with your problem. You must get caught with no pants at 2 for her to help at 3.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Ok to get the garden HJ etc do the following.
Visit Ann at 2, sunbathe properly, then spank her, vag. Then at 3 stay at home, do the garden with Mel, then ask her to help with your problem. You must get caught with no pants at 2 for her to help at 3.
Could you put the save game?

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
not fully as a majority of them are chrome html documents that are coded not to fully show the image
Exactly! I used the UnRen and WEBP Fix and there are still many images missing. For example the bedroom pics of Melinda in lingerie, the white lingerie ones, the bonus one from the ending of one of the updates. All i got were the "animations".

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes