dopey80

May 29, 2017
for melinda,
just repeatedly get the pill, hide the towel then visit at 17.00, i did couple of time.

for ann,
just bought her the new dress and bikini, then give it to her at 12.00.
she will then reward mc in return.

I have no option to buy dress and bikini at the shop.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have no option to buy dress and bikini at the shop.
The reason you don't have that option, at the start of 7.0 when your sister shows up, the first set of options, i'm not coming with you and yes, lets go, if you pick yes, lets's go, then you will not get that option, you must pick i'm not coming with you

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
can`t start more than half scenes :( how Ann can help me with night massage ???

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
Not much content in this version, was expecting more. SEX scene also not proper. hopefully v7.0 gives us more of melinda

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
The reason you don't have that option, at the start of 7.0 when your sister shows up, the first set of options, i'm not coming with you and yes, lets go, if you pick yes, lets's go, then you will not get that option, you must pick i'm not coming with you
are you telling us that we must play again from v7.0 because again stupid choice ???? that is big shit that we all do in previous version with white or red dress and before with ring and tennis !!!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Did you evolve anything after here? Is it always that in my game, any hotter scenes with your sister?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
can`t start more than half scenes :( how Ann can help me with night massage ???

Then the next option will be give her the money, then do the massage, get melinda to bend over, you will say something about it, the next day, go to ann at 12:00, you get a new option, what the fuck ann, she tells you do buy her 2 things, go buy them, the next day at 12:00, give them to her, then do the massage again with melinda at night, get her to bend, enjoy the scene and errors

are you telling us that we must play again from v7.0 because again stupid choice ???? that is big shit that we all do in previous version with white or red dress and before with ring and tennis !!!
yeah, i don't like the choice thing as well to unlock scenes in the gallery

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how to unlock garden blowjob ?

View attachment 363254
it's a random thing it seems like, i had it pop up a few times for me after i went to her at 14:00, then at 15:00 go to where they are all, say no about going with rhonda and your sister, then pick the first option

What a bummer, was hoping for a good sex scene with Melinda
yeah, and with the error that happens doing the sex scene, it wasn't worth it at the moment in my opinion

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
How many weeks until final version comes?

Hoping more Melinda scenes though I think the final version will focus on the new character scene.

Nyyari

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone have any save files with the gallery complete or some scenes unlocked? I can't seem to get many at all. :/

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I did, still no joy.
after you pick, i'm not coming with you

give her money

at night do the options where you take melinda's friend home by yourself and then do the massage with melinda, get her to bend over, you will tell yourself something about ann

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, you will get a new option, what the fuck ann, something like that, she will tell you to buy a new dress and bikini, go to work for barbara, click yes to go shopping and pick the option for the dress and bikini

the next day, go back to ann at 12:00 and pick the option to give her the dress and bikini

at night repeat everything again, get melinda to bend doing the massage, enjoy

dopey80

May 29, 2017
at night do the options where you take melinda's friend home by yourself and then do the massage with melinda, get her to bend over, you will tell yourself something about ann

I don't get this option anymore. I just see Ann with that other dude and go back to my room.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes