Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
The reason you don't have that option, at the start of 7.0 when your sister shows up, the first set of options, i'm not coming with you and yes, lets go, if you pick yes, lets's go, then you will not get that option, you must pick i'm not coming with you

Then the next option will be give her the money, then do the massage, get melinda to bend over, you will say something about it, the next day, go to ann at 12:00, you get a new option, what the fuck ann, she tells you do buy her 2 things, go buy them, the next day at 12:00, give them to her, then do the massage again with melinda at night, get her to bend, enjoy the scene and errors

yeah, i don't like the choice thing as well to unlock scenes in the gallery
start again from v7.0 ! if in v8.0 will be this idiotic choice i think i skip playing this game ! now this is to much like in summertime saga play 0.17.5 wait 9 months to play 0.18 and when download they tell us old saves don`t work don`t work even on 0.18.2 0.18.5 work only on 0.18.6 but not if you play 0.17.5 only if you start again from 0.18 :( in this game i already play 3-4 times from start again because that stupid choices ! if they split game like in tangled up with sister and mother path they will ruin this game !!! better to ask us what to change and where are the bugs !

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
it's a random thing it seems like, i had it pop up a few times for me after i went to her at 14:00, then at 15:00 go to where they are all, say no about going with rhonda and your sister, then pick the first option

yeah, and with the error that happens doing the sex scene, it wasn't worth it at the moment in my opinion
tried going to her at 14:00 and 15:00 but the scene does nt appear. do you mind sharing your save for that scene ?

arms99

May 11, 2018
at night repeat everything again, get melinda to bend doing the massage, enjoy
I'm getting a bug in the melinda msg/sex scene. When it triggers there is a couple of error msgs which I ignore, then right after he sticks it in he tells her to turn around because "I want to massage you stomach" and goes back to the old options

Reactions: roy2012

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
tried going to her at 14:00 and 15:00 but the scene does nt appear. do you mind sharing your save for that scene ?
I deleted my saves and going to start over with my 6.9 complete save later when i get up, about to pass out, but when i get up and on my pc, i'm going to add the 7.0 beta content to my WT, then update it when final get's release, but like i said, it's an random event that happens, i went 2 weeks or 3 without getting it, then out of no where it pops up

I'm getting a bug in the melinda msg/sex scene. When it triggers there is a couple of error msgs which I ignore, then right after he sticks it in he tells her to turn around because "I want to massage you stomach" and goes back to the old options
that is happening with everyone including me

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to get bj in pool with melinda when i go there i find just sister and rhonda and melinda and no bj?
to get the bj scene while sunbathing

at the start of the game pick these options

start of 7.0 when your sister shows up

rhonda and you sister scene, i'm not coming with you

ann scene, give her money

melinda scene, i thought to spend the day with you, yes, you will go jogging, compliment her, this will lead to sunbathing and a new scene with barbara when you go to work for her

doing sunbathing, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, enjoy the bj scene, either options

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
to get the bj scene while sunbathing

at the start of the game pick these options

start of 7.0 when you sister shows up

rhonda and you sister scene, i'm not coming with you

ann scene, give her money

melinda scene, i thought to spend the day with you, yes, you will go jogging, compliment her, this will lead to sunbathing and a new scene with barbara when you go to work for her

doing sunbathing, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, enjoy the bj scene, either options
Opps shoud do many save to have all the scene?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Reactions: jonnybravo11

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
please can someone tell me how to get melindas new titjob scene ( i tried taking pills) still not happening , licking scene at 14hrs, and secret blowjob scene . Help

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
it's a random thing it seems like, i had it pop up a few times for me after i went to her at 14:00, then at 15:00 go to where they are all, say no about going with rhonda and your sister, then pick the first option

yeah, and with the error that happens doing the sex scene, it wasn't worth it at the moment in my opinion
Could you donate the save game with the garden blowjob?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes