8nrique

Aug 24, 2018
wtf isnt she supposed to be the aunt and there's an incest patch or am i completly mistaken abt the game ? Oo .. i swear he was callin her aunt melissa in the previous version Oo :(

Reactions: kluh

bloodyytopi

Oct 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 319, in <module>
NameError: name 'mfkl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Lrrep21dreel.rpyc", line 319, in script
  File "G:\game\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\game\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 319, in <module>
NameError: name 'mfkl' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V7beta
Mon Aug 05 10:28:27 2019
-----------------------------------------------------
there is a bug,melida sex sence

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Hello everyone.
I believe that I have a better alternative that will allow us to see both versions of the scene. Leave Lrrep21dreel.rpy alone and replace newchars.rpy where all initializations are done.

Here is my updated file along with the save just before the first version of the scene.
Have you get to saturday night scene with rhonda? Couse mine is broken, can't get to that scene.
Thanks

HenkiHo

Oct 25, 2018
Chemmy Hey dude, I was doing the third massage where you have the fuck, either option and neither of these showed, anyone idea as to why?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy Hey dude, I was doing the third massage where you have the fuck, either option and neither of these showed, anyone idea as to why?
what massage scene are you talking about, there is a 2 with a sex option in the game now
1 is with emily when you go to her to give her a massage
the other is melinda at night after the poker game thing

HenkiHo

Oct 25, 2018
what massage scene are you talking about, there is a 2 with a sex option in the game now
1 is with emily when you go to her to give her a massage
the other is melinda at night after the poker game thing
The Emily one, where you press the button to go and give a message, also afterwards when I go to Melinda's room and select Go, in your walkthrough it didn't say there'd be an option but on mine I had to ask if something is wrong or similar.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The Emily one, where you press the button to go and give a message, also afterwards when I go to Melinda's room and select Go, in your walkthrough it didn't say there'd be an option but on mine I had to ask if something is wrong or similar.
for emily, just keep going it will pop up
for melinda, i might of not type that in, i remember i pulled an all nighter when making it, since i wanted to get it done

HenkiHo

Oct 25, 2018
for emily, just keep going it will pop up
for melinda, i might of not type that in, i remember i pulled an all nighter when making it, since i wanted to get it done
Alright, brother. No worries, thank for you for the walkthrough either way!

Reactions: Chemmy
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have that zipped file with saves per version? I am pretty sure I've already seen it out here, but couldn't find it yet. If so, could you link me to it?

Last edited:

AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
I’ve tried looking in walkthroughs and all over this thread but when it says I should have Ann distract him next time while massaging Melinda at the end of the night, is there a way to ask her to do that for you or is for A future release?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I’ve tried looking in walkthroughs and all over this thread but when it says I should have Ann distract him next time while massaging Melinda at the end of the night, is there a way to ask her to do that for you or is for A future release?
it's in 7.0 beta, there is a chance that you miss it at the start of 7.0, when starting it, you must pick i'm not coming with you, the next option will be give her the money, which leads to that scene

after you give her money at the start of 7.0, go to the poker game, then do the options that lead to the massage scene and get melinda to bend, ann didn't do what you wanted her to do and you tell yourself that you need to see her in the afternoon

at 12:00, go to ann, pick what the fuck ann!, she tells you to buy her a bikini and dress, go to work for barbara, click yes to go shopping and buy it

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, you will have an option to give her the dress and bikini, after you pick that, a new set of options will pop up, pick what is it?, you will have sex with ann which unlocks image 6 in gallery 2

at night, do the same options at the poker game and same options doing the massage scene, when you ask her to bend, you will get the scene, there will be error's that pop up, just click ingore

AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
it's in 7.0 beta, there is a chance that you miss it at the start of 7.0, when starting it, you must pick i'm not coming with you, the next option will be give her the money, which leads to that scene

after you give her money at the start of 7.0, go to the poker game, then do the options that lead to the massage scene and get melinda to bend, ann didn't do what you wanted her to do and you tell yourself that you need to see her in the afternoon

at 12:00, go to ann, pick what the fuck ann!, she tells you to buy her a bikini and dress, go to work for barbara, click yes to go shopping and buy it

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, you will have an option to give her the dress and bikini, after you pick that, a new set of options will pop up, pick what is it?, you will have sex with ann which unlocks image 6 in gallery 2

at night, do the same options at the poker game and same options doing the massage scene, when you ask her to bend, you will get the scene, there will be error's that pop up, just click ingore
Thank you. I’ll give it a try. I don’t remember her asking me to go anywhere with her at the start but I might have missed it. Thanks again

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hello, was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same problem I've been having (playing v7, but not sure if it was in previous or not).

After the apple picking scene (if choosing to help Miranda), the MC and Miranda end up in the bathroom. The player only has option of saying "Can I put the jeans too?", Miranda then says "Yes", the MC says "...", then says "Done" - at which point the game crashes the the main menu.

I've tried this in both the regular and compressed versions and it happens regardless. Does anyone know what is causing this? Is it perhaps a save file corruption?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello, was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same problem I've been having (playing v7, but not sure if it was in previous or not).

After the apple picking scene (if choosing to help Miranda), the MC and Miranda end up in the bathroom. The player only has option of saying "Can I put the jeans too?", Miranda then says "Yes", the MC says "...", then says "Done" - at which point the game crashes the the main menu.

I've tried this in both the regular and compressed versions and it happens regardless. Does anyone know what is causing this? Is it perhaps a save file corruption?
build your relationship up with her, not sure how high it needs to be, but once it's high enough, it shouldn't crash

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes