omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
SAD it's really sad how this update turned out to be...
After so many teasing groping hugging with MELINDA and the sexual tension rising between her and the Mc the first sex scene is just a drunken sex it's so unti climaxed after all this build up the Mc had to trick her to have sex.
Then WHY if I may ask why this didn't happen earlier in the 3rd or 4th update the MC could have tricked her anytime.
What should have happened after all this tease that melinda would Give in.. she would admit that she loves daniel and have lust for him and the first sex scene should be this steamy hot fuck when all the girls are out and the Mc is fucking her Brian out in multiple positions.
That's how the build up should have lead to after all this lust between them.
Not just melinda was drunk so let's take my chance with her if so he could have fucked her day one.
I hope atleast the next update lead to this to save his game
Otherwise it's gona be really bad to destroy such a good game with great build up to one of the hottest milf ever.

theworkman

Sep 29, 2018
not 100% sure, got lucky on unlocking it with my first save, started over and can't seem to get that scene to trigger, i know some of the trigger's, just not sure if it bugs out on me or if there is a trigger i'm not hitting

first part, go to melinda at 14:00, pick the option checking on you after you look at her, have to do this twice
go buy an item for her
go back to her at 14:00, give her the item
keep going to her at 14:00, also go to emily as well

that's all i know at the moment, can't get it to trigger and not sure what the other triggers are if there is any others
i dont have a save file for that event...

dan9000

May 21, 2017
5. is bug at the moment
6. first you need to give ann money at the start of v7 by not going with rhonda, at 21:00 go to the living room, play out the scenes to get to the massage scene with melinda, get her to bend for you, you will say something to yourself about ann, at 12:00 go to ann, pick what the fuck ann, she will tell you to buy her a new bikini and dress, go to work for barbara, go shopping and buy both, the next day at 12:00, go back to ann, give her the dress and bikini, then pick what is it, you will get the sex scene and it will unlock image 6
7. at 10:00 go to melinda, pick sunbathing, keep repeating and it will unlock
thanks bro finally got the last one, btw i totally forgot the 7. it was the first one and i got it exploring

Reactions: Chemmy

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I really like this game, but it is a huge PIA to do the same scenes over and over for no advancement. I have just given up on normal progression at this point and just force it to roll back an hour/day as needed with console commands. That is unless the variable advancing is some BS only in scene ticker I just set those to 99 and get the grind over with(looking at you mfkl and ttean).

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Other languages are available for this game? and by the way it will be corrected or not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

R_D

May 23, 2019
Finally, just unlocked scene 3... For around 4 hours, 14.00 to Melinda room, if the scene not show go to Emily, and keep increase relationship with her. I think there is a trigger to vicky, just maybe, because a day before the scene she asked progress about vicky. But I dont know yet.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes