Jul 9, 2018
You may have to wait till Wednesday in the 2nd week. At 9:00, go to Melinda, so what do we have today?, (do what she says), now you are able to set a trap for Melinda. I DL'd the Walkthrough and sent it to my printer, all 32 pages. It sure helps. Don't do anything till the game tells you to or it will upset the flow of the game. Good Luck!
I've set the stone trap, did massages etc. but thanks for offering help mate!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Dev slowed down :unsure:
Give her a break, she has a full time job that pays real money, she does this on her spare time, last year, she ended up sick, cause she was working over time, plus the game, it made her sick, so give her a break please.

Reactions: wd1307

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Give her a break, she has a full time job that pays real money, she does this on her spare time, last year, she ended up sick, cause she was working over time, plus the game, it made her sick, so give her a break please.
I'm sorry,but the author is a lady?If so,she has a good command of psychology and the skill of keeping attention to her work..))This is very rare..Respect!...or am I confused?

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
A healthy writer equates to a good story and renders. I can wait for that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I wish her all the best and thanks for this great game :love:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
You have the final save,waiting for version 7 the finale,full walkthrough version 7 beta?Sorry,I'm Google-translating.
Hi guys we know that beta have bugs and with help of freinds here we fix all bugs and i succes to unlock all pics of gallery 2.my question when the final v7 final appears should begin game from last final save from v.69.or continue with complete gallery2 pics?there is solution to have one way like others versions or must make many save before start v7final?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys we know that beta have bugs and with help of freinds here we fix all bugs and i succes to unlock all pics of gallery 2.my question when the final v7 final appears should begin game from last final save from v.69.or continue with complete gallery2 pics?there is solution to have one way like others versions or must make many save before start v7final?
Thank you for giving us a choice..I would love to start with version 6.9 to version 7.0 final inclusive,if all the traffic in version 7.0 beta will be fixed.I apologize for my French,if you know what I mean..))I look forward to updates,the game hooked..))

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes