jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
yes this time around people are patient
one more thing, 3 routes in this game was not a good idea according to me, i liked grinding and location system in this game
with renplay setup in v7 beta it got little unexpected and broke usual tone of game

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
you can see it all with just only 1 save, i was able to see it all with 1 save, just takes a lot of reloading the same save over and over
I know in v7 ll do many saves to see all scene either the scenes with ann and angela ll add some more in v7 final so ll make saves and choices in same time.hope in next version the developper don't create one scene in start and don't see it many time and ll make it in history of game and make it see them many times

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: caddes35

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Some pics with webp extention not show in spite of i install the codecs maybe it damaged how can resolve the problem and how get vids from it?
WEBP - file opened by your browser.Command -"open with" in the context menu..If it does not open,try another browser.I have Google not opened and Mozilla -Yes.These files are placed on the Internet,view only through the browser.

It seems that you have already suggested an option..))

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
WEBP - file opened by your browser.Command -"open with" in the context menu..If it does not open,try another browser.I have Google not opened and Mozilla -Yes.These files are placed on the Internet,view only through the browser.

It seems that you have already suggested an option..))
There are webp.fix resolved all pics

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Not wanting to be boring or anything, any release predictions? My local time is 20:26, just wondering if I can play before midnight here.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I am in France and the message is indicated at 20:49, so that the output in French time is about 4am

sorry for my english ,i use google translate^^

Reactions: euribis12
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes