• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 22, 2017
after picking up the apples for aunt, she said to remove the shirt in order to wash it and then the choice appeared to remove the jeans also and no other available choice so i click it and it automatically takes me back to main menu and i can't continue anyways. is it happened only to me? any solutions? please let me know if you have any idea, cheers..
it happens to everyone, they never fix this bug :/

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Ok for some reason I can't access the second gallery can't achieve the melinda blowjob, none of the new material. I have unlocked the entire first gallery, but nothing new comes up and I have grinded till I'm blue in the balls please help btw don't want a save to access the new stuff want to achieve it thanks.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did we lose the "poke" scene with this update? saw lots of other things, but could not replay the "poke" :p

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Here is my 7.0 final walkthrough

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665
you really have to do everything day by day as in walkthrough ?
that is a lot of scrolling....I play on the 65" and read the guide on 32" monitor so lots of back and forth with head :p
it seems like insane amount of stuff to do to trigger something, when I play it just try the same thing for a week, no change then I try another thing and do that for a full for a week to see if that trigger something new :p

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
You're welcome if helped..))
Nope it didnt worked, mb i done something wrong...... idk why but it doesnt show me the "replace" future when i unpack..... and if i just launch the gmae its shows me an error with this files repiting...... also i tryed to replace the appearing files, so the game lunched but this bug didnt disapear..... -_-

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
I've copied these files to the game folder but an error popped up when i open the game and it didn't ask me to replace the files when i copied them how am i supposed to do it
same thinng but howere i somehow was able to lunch the game, but bug remains.....

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Nope it didnt worked, mb i done something wrong...... idk why but it doesnt show me the "replace" future when i unpack..... and if i just launch the gmae its shows me an error with this files repiting...... also i tryed to replace the appearing files, so the game lunched but this bug didnt disapear..... -_-
I'm sorry that I could not help you,I can offer the following option-to reinstall the game and in the folder"game/save"to save this ..this is a save file between version 6.9 and beta 7...The result is not guaranteed,but it may help..at your discretion..

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
I'm sorry that I could not help you,I can offer the following option-to reinstall the game and in the folder"game/save"to save this ..this is a save file between version 6.9 and beta 7...The result is not guaranteed,but it may help..at your discretion..
ok , thx ill try it, but maube u knmow where the "real" sves are?. i mean i deleted the game and redownloaded but my safes are still there....

D

Deleted member 45040

Its not about the working hard part bro people dont like.
Its about grinding your ass off ..you get half a scene and then you get a biG ''THATS ALL FOR NOW!!!!'' on almost every fking scene you do.
Melinda gives a foor job you get ''THATS ALL FOR NOW!!!!'.....you get her to job alone whit you when you return you have to path you get ''THATS ALL FOR NOW!!!!' on both path and soo on. Nothing its finished lol.
I dont know about you but that just kills the entire game experience for me.

Doing the same thing 50 times to get a slightly different variation of the scene then 50 more times.....Whoever thought that would be fun is an idiot. The that's all for now is a slap in the face for putting up with it!

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Oh btw I reached the scene that melinda tells you that cynthia is going to stay in your room. Then it says something about opening all the gallery 1 pics before moving on well all pics are unlocked but not moving on

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes