Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
ok , thx ill try it, but maube u knmow where the "real" sves are?. i mean i deleted the game and redownloaded but my safes are still there....
Name disk\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains
I have so
say what the result was..

Last edited:

kluh

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys,
I edited this file to introduce the uncle aunt incest thing in the intro..(since that is the only place where the author specifies non-blood relations). Everywhere else Melinda is Auntie but it still bothered me and some others.
So just past the file in the "game" folder.

Tobi2390

Apr 5, 2018
the first image

go to melinda at 10:00, do sunbathing with her
go to melinda at 14:00, look at her then pick the option for checking on her, repeat the next day, after the 2nd time, go to work for barbara, click yes for shopping, click anywhere on the screen to open up the store and buy the item for her

the next day repeat the sunbathing at 10:00
at 14:00, go to melinda and give her the item

now keep repeating the sunbathing at 10:00 and the 14:00 scene in melinda's room, the scene you want is when you are leaving her room at 14:00, she will come out of her room to stop you, once you get this scene, go massage emily, the next day, go to melinda's room at 14:00 and you will get the scene, no need for sunbathing

image 2

keep hiding the towels at 16:00, keep going to the bathroom at 17:00 and keep using the pills
Thank you bro

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys,
I edited this file to introduce the uncle aunt incest thing in the intro..(since that is the only place where the author specifies non-blood relations). Everywhere else Melinda is Auntie but it still bothered me and some others.
So just past the file in the "game" folder.
I don't think we need, that, am using a generic patch script, I just put it in the game folder

Apr 22, 2019
Can you point me to it cause i just found some Mrs. melinda bullshit in choices and cant find files to change that.
If you can wait I will get it for you when am back into my office, or if you cannot wait and you have old versions 3 or 4, its bundled in them, just copy it from them into v7, that is where i get from

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I already did so and there is no there a blow job . She's just kicking him out! Maybe I'm in trouble.
get new bj with melinda
- 12 am ann event, tell truth to melinda than, go work and melinda will come back in bathroom and then event will follow
- ann new green event is wed thrus or friday

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes