charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Even with step by step I can't get this scene, would anyone have a save in it?
You need to follow the walkthrough step by step if you can't get it repeat the whole week maybe you don't have the correct stats, I know it sucks but it's the only way be patient and constant

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
My fingers are cramping up with all the GRINDING... So I thought I would ask; Are the special cigarettes a onetime thing, and/or how do I get more? Thanks in advance!

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm every day i get asked if i want to go to version v7..witch is the most annoying thing ive seen so far in this game......
So my question is ..if i go to the next version that means i cant unlock the pictures in gallerie 1 ?? Because i still need the 3rd image there for now...
What did you do to get asked to go to version 7? Mine melinda tells me cynthia will be staying in my room then says collect all gallery before going to 7 which I have but then it starts a new day but doesn't move on to 7 please need help

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
you really have to do everything day by day as in walkthrough ?
that is a lot of scrolling....I play on the 65" and read the guide on 32" monitor so lots of back and forth with head :p
it seems like insane amount of stuff to do to trigger something, when I play it just try the same thing for a week, no change then I try another thing and do that for a full for a week to see if that trigger something new :p
the 6.9 part i did until near the bottom, not sure if anything has change in the first part of the game when following the 6.9 part, haven't started a new game to to check it

for the 7.0 final at the bottom, i skipped a lot of days, only went after the new content

but yeah there is a lot of grinding on 1 action just to get something else to trigger

Reactions: Belnick

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
What did you do to get asked to go to version 7? Mine melinda tells me cynthia will be staying in my room then says collect all gallery before going to 7 which I have but then it starts a new day but doesn't move on to 7 please need help

you need to have all 3 characters progressed to 100 pct and the game just asks you automatic if you want to move foward to v7 thats what happed to me

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree when it come to these "saves" so, please explain to me what they are used for and where you put them.
The guy asked for saves version 6.9,this is my saves this version,I gave them to him,saves fall into the folder"game/save"..He can choose from them that he is interested in this...What's wrong with that?

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
The guy asked for saves version 6.9,this is my saves this version,I gave them to him,saves fall into the folder"game/save"..He can choose from them that he is interested in this...What's wrong with that?
Not realy wrong, just that if your using WIN10 you need to put them on "your name"/appdata/roaming/renpy/footofthe mountains-some number. was for me. This can make confusion on ppl not used to renpy saves.

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
trying to get the scene where melinda comes with you to the pool. but not matter what i do she tells ann to go alone. have got all other scenes except this one. any help? walkthrough says do the emily massage, done that for 2 weeks straight. nothing

Aug 7, 2019
No, you misunderstood my interest. Nothing wrong with it. I deleted my game and I was hoping I could use it somehow to more or less continue where I left off. I didn't have a "save" file in my game folder so I put it there, but I still don't know if I can use it or how to. That's all!

Aug 7, 2019
Not realy wrong, just that if your using WIN10 you need to put them on "your name"/appdata/roaming/renpy/footofthe mountains-some number. was for me. This can make confusion on ppl not used to renpy saves.
8.1 - I should have updated to 10 when it was free. I'll see if I can use what you gave me. Thanks for the come back!

Reactions: Akuniz

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
No, you misunderstood my interest. Nothing wrong with it. I deleted my game and I was hoping I could use it somehow to more or less continue where I left off. I didn't have a "save" file in my game folder so I put it there, but I still don't know if I can use it or how to. That's all!
If you reinstall the game, your saves should appear when you first start the game, I already did, because they are stored not only in the game folder, but also there "your name"/appdata/roaming/renpy/foot of the mountains...I had this..maybe you are, too.
I use Win7... :)(y)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes