Aug 7, 2019
If you reinstall the game, your saves should appear when you first start the game, I already did, because they are stored not only in the game folder, but also there "your name"/appdata/roaming/renpy/foot of the mountains...I had this..maybe you are, too.
I use Win7... :)(y)
I deleted all my saves from the save pages. I guess I was hoping for your saves to magically appear. See, not too bright! I'll just start over again and hope for the best. Thanks anyway. Every gamer I ever talked to swears by "ole # 7". "gopher" in particular. Mine is c:/users/me/appdata/local......From there it drifts off to HP.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I deleted all my saves from the save pages. I guess I was hoping for your saves to magically appear. See, not too bright! I'll just start over again and hope for the best. Thanks anyway. Every gamer I ever talked to swears by "ole # 7". "gopher" in particular. Mine is c:/users/me/appdata/local......From there it drifts off to HP.
Okay,good luck! I like my "gopher"..reliable system,for 3 years of any failure..

Reactions: Sticks n' Stones

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Beginning Eventa walk with Melinda in the heart of the prayer,after the conversation with Linda,a return-run with Melinda where she sees Barbara Blowjob-then MS is taking a shower,Melinda comes in and makes him a Blowjob )) something Like that..or first a run then city...Sorry if I mixed up..))Look at the plot..
Yeah, except I am not getting the walk with Melinda option anymore. I think I'm going to have to start over using the walkthrough, and grind, grind, grind. ugh...

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
you need to have all 3 characters progressed to 100 pct and the game just asks you automatic if you want to move foward to v7 thats what happed to me
Mine isn't asking at all I have all characters at 100% have all the pics open in gallery melinda tells me that cynthia is going to be staying in my room then the computer tells me make sure I have all of gallery 1 open before going to 7 which I do but it doesn't give me an option to go to 7 just starts a new day.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Honestly with all these pills, I don't know if Daniel will see the end of the game :ROFLMAO:
The prospect of something observed,but there shines an uncle with a big gun..It's hard to compete with a big dick against a big gun..I hope he has time to fuck his aunt in all holes..)):cool:
It'll be the cherry on the cake..))

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes