• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Sorry if I tell you, but the bug still exists in this version. I know this because I always replay it from the beginning every time to see all the news .... and it exists for a sequence for precise conditions in the "appshirtmelinda.pry" file.
There are two conditions:
if Melrel >= 250 and mhj >= 5:
the second
if Melrel <250 and mhj <5:
Too bad that with more than 500 as a relation (as I have) but with mhj = 3 (as I have), the game goes to the menu.
I solved by changing the second line with
if Melrel >= 250 and mhj <5:
you have Melinda points less then 250 ??? in this version i have Melinda points 3800 Rhonda 1500 Ann 1500 Cynthia 350 for now !!!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Howdy folks! At 10am I go to the pool with Rhonda, followed the walkthrough to the showers where Rhonda asks where Daniel is. She is shown but I get three dots and a blank screen and I'm returned home at noon totally skipping the 11th hour. What happens in that hour?
Thanks in advance. Oh, and by the way, I like this game.

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
and again !!! you are not first who ask that !!! read !!! and that bug was i V6.0 fixed in V6.1 no more bug in V6.11 V6.9 V7.0 beta V7.0 final !!!!!
I trued to find any solution ..... really.... but as u see I failed.. mb u know how to solve it, or where to read about it...? It would be nice)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
you have Melinda points less then 250 ??? in this version i have Melinda points 3800 Rhonda 1500 Ann 1500 Cynthia 350 for now !!!
As I said before, I played everything from the beginning and at that point, with that score of statistics and variables (Melrel = 500 and mhj = 3), the game goes out to the menu, so the bug still exists. Whether you have 3800 points with Melinda at the end of version 7, I'm glad, they are still useless for the purpose of concluding the game ..... :cool:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I trued to find any solution ..... really.... but as u see I failed.. mb u know how to solve it, or where to read about it...? It would be nice)
some play V6.0 and have that bug some download new update V6.1 and don`t have bug some don`t have enough Melinda points and have that ! how to solve that problem ? if you have save from V6 version try to download V6.11 and continue from there or try to have more Melinda points !

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Maybe it makes sense to start over and use the already available walkthrough..It seems the problem is too specific...

Reactions: Gridesss

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
it is stupid that we can repeat some scenes and some good we can`t !! we want to repeat Melinda licking at 14:00 in her room !!! and why we can`t have scene with Rhonda when sunbathing and licking her pussy ?? what happened with that scene ???

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
it is stupid that we can repeat some scenes and some good we can`t !! we want to repeat Melinda licking at 14:00 in her room !!! and why we can`t have scene with Rhonda when sunbathing and licking her pussy ?? what happened with that scene ???
Perhaps with the new version 7.0,there is no possibility of repeating the completion of the main events of previous versions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vojvoda

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...] we want to repeat Melinda licking at 14:00 in her room !!! [...]
It seems to me that this scene is not a one-off... Anyway, normally the new version came out between the 25th of the current month and the beginning of the following month, but now that final v7 has just been released, when will the v8 be released?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Perhaps with the new version 7.0,there is no possibility of repeating the completion of the main events of previous versions?

Dont think so ..the arrival of Chyntia changes the game in a very retarded way unfortunatly...
Alot of event are blocked by her.

Reactions: jjr008

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
I don't know what witchcraft it is but for some shit ass reason, The dialogue between Ann and MC remains the basic one where she blackmails him about the photos, at 12 in the lounge. Didn't get the distract Bill talk or the talk about going to the pool like the walkthrough says.
I didn't catch this dialog. When it happens? have you a save? Thanks

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys I cannot find the last scene for the last 20% of Rhonda before Cynthia come...anyone can help me with that?anyone can post how to get all the percentage scene with Rhonda pls?I saw a post in which there were written about a licking scene with Rhonda when sunbathing,I never got that one,now I can only apply lotion on her and later fuck or get handjob behind the gazebo.The strange thing is that it says I have All gallery 1 images but not all the percentage with Rhonda lol,and i m giving up.PLS HELP

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes