lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys really please post all. Info to get Rhonda at 100%(now i.m at 80) or say me how to use an external save file in android version please,I m becoming really mad.finding Rhonda last 20%,i M.assuming at this point that the game bugged itself at a certain moment

jjr008

Nov 20, 2018
great game but i'm waiting for christmas because now only the nerve kills it because of its beta version a lot of repetition progress nothing cynthia superfluous downloaded backups i can't use and slowly i can not remember when what should be a very good game in fact i have to say it highlights of games .well return to wife and mother or dual family.happy luck everyone

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Here are my changes to the game that make it much more beautiful. First of all if you don't spend the day with Cynthia in a few days, but not all of them from 8 o'clock you won't jump right away at 10am (so the activities of 9am are reactivated), and then the random Sunday or the normal church scene or the one where you could choose between jogging, sunbathing or doing yoga.

View attachment droom_menu.rar (activities at 9 o'clock)

View attachment kit_menu.rar (new Sunday) + Repeatable cigarette scene

View attachment appshirtmelinda.rar (I also add the file to fix the apple problem)

View attachment Lrrep21dreel.rar (repeat Aurelia scene) (Only a forgetfulness (a ":" in my file on my pc) related to aurelia ... which I updated)

If you want to retry the new pill again
lpillh=1

Last edited:

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Guys really please post all. Info to get Rhonda at 100%(now i.m at 80) or say me how to use an external save file in android version please,I m becoming really mad.finding Rhonda last 20%,i M.assuming at this point that the game bugged itself at a certain moment
16:00, go to work for barbara, yes, panties for rhonda, get back, you're going to be punished, either option, visit linda, ask for pills, either option's now
17:00, go to rhonda, knock, tell her not to open
18:00, go to the bathroom, enter

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
version 7 beta..this is the file starting a conversation with Ann for help.
install folder to "game\save"
If you already have such a file,change the first digit in the file name to the number of the empty save page in the game.
Let me know if it worked or not..

Attachments

it works
thanx
Great!Happy hunting!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Господа, если возможно, подскажите путь ко второй сцене во второй галерее.
Посмотри страницу 261,там прохождение к картинкам есть,только переведи..(Дублируй вопросы в форуме на английском,а то модеры пальчиком грозят))
Look at page 261,there is a passage to the pictures,just translate..(Duplicate questions in the forum in English, the moderators threatens finger))

jh0312

Aug 15, 2017
Code:
File "game/stowel.rpy", line 111, in <module>
    "Try the new pills and knock" if lpillh >=1:
NameError: name 'lpillh' is not defined
Anyone knows how to fix this?

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
trying to get the scene where melinda comes with you to the pool. but not matter what i do she tells ann to go alone. have got all other scenes except this one. any help? walkthrough says do the emily massage, done that for 2 weeks straight. nothing. can anyone help???

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys dam this game,Now I have all the scene for.gallery 1.and all girls.at.100 . % but cynthia. Doesn't show up....The WK saUs at Monday at 11 am skip time tongue other day and she d come up,but it does not.append...Any suggest?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Guys dam this game,Now I have all the scene for.gallery 1.and all girls.at.100 . % but cynthia. Doesn't show up....The WK saUs at Monday at 11 am skip time tongue other day and she d come up,but it does not.append...Any suggest?
monday ?? your sister come at weekend saturday or sunday morning !!!

lillos

May 22, 2017
monday ?? your sister come at weekend saturday or sunday morning !!!
But it's automatic?Because incontinously going on throught the days but she never come.up lol...I knew also.in the other version there was a scene in which ch Melinda go to mc and says him the sister is arriving...Is that.so?Please help and thx in advance

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
But it's automatic?Because incontinously going on throught the days but she never come.up lol...I knew also.in the other version there was a scene in which ch Melinda go to mc and says him the sister is arriving...Is that.so?Please help and thx in advance
can`t remember but i think that when game ask you do you want to continue to V7.0 and you click yes next morning i thin in your room something happened ! just do the same things day by day and you find that scene :)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes