lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys I m becoming mad,anyone can say me how to get 100 %with Rhonda and proceed the game to version 7?or is it possible to have and use a save for Android version at the and of the 6.9?How Incan use it?Pls.help.me :(

bamvius

May 27, 2018
it is stupid that we can repeat some scenes and some good we can`t !! we want to repeat Melinda licking at 14:00 in her room !!! and why we can`t have scene with Rhonda when sunbathing and licking her pussy ?? what happened with that scene ???
that's why I have more than 50 pages of saves from this update xD I tried the whole game from the beggining :D

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
hello
I'm stuck.
can anybody tells me how to ask ann to help with the night massage after the poker ?
hello
I'm stuck.
can anybody tells me how to ask ann to help with the night massage after the poker ?
version 7 beta..this is the file starting a conversation with Ann for help.
install folder to "game\save"
If you already have such a file,change the first digit in the file name to the number of the empty save page in the game.
Let me know if it worked or not..

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
that's why I have more than 50 pages of saves from this update xD I tried the whole game from the beggining :D
i play another game from this dev tangled up ! and every time when i download new update i stuck can`t find what i need to do to progress !! and when they finish that game download again and start again and finish game without walkthrough and never stuck :)

delta67

May 11, 2018
Shift - O

Melrel = 1500
Rhorel = 1500
Annrel = 1500
Cynrel = 1500
Granrel = 1500
lizreb = 1500
rhoinh = -1500
mmass = 1500
mny = 10000

ect .. ect ..

Reactions: holdencaulfield

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
i think the dev should take 2-3months or even more if he/she requires and should finish the game or should give quite good update . Guess thats not possible but it is still better than those small monthly updates. focus on the lead character [melinda] instead of introducing new characters . keep those characters for Tangled up 2. That remind me of tangled up 1. Even the dev himself would get stuck at certain point. Confusing af.

Reactions: jjr008

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Really need to cut back on the repetitive game play, shouldn't take 10 hrs to get V7 from the start and cut down the points system already or give a cheat option.

Reactions: jjr008

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
i think the dev should take 2-3months or even more if he/she requires and should finish the game or should give quite good update . Guess thats not possible but it is still better than those small monthly updates. focus on the lead character [melinda] instead of introducing new characters . keep those characters for Tangled up 2. That remind me of tangled up 1. Even the dev himself would get stuck at certain point. Confusing af.
I think that if the game will be updated once a month,it will inevitably reduce interest in the game,it would be a pity if this project dies..Schedule of updates now keeps users in good shape..I think so..

Reactions: jjr008 and omkar99

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Really need to cut back on the repetitive game play, shouldn't take 10 hrs to get V7 from the start and cut down the points system already or give a cheat option.
...or the creation of hidden events in the game is not registered in the walkthrough..
It would be interesting.

Reactions: ssselammm16

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hum... couldn't find this file...in which folder it is....?
Search for "UnRen" on the forum (and how to use it). Download it and put it in the game's main folder. Run it and use points 1 and 2 (the first extracts the .rpyc files from the .rpa contained in the game folder, the second decompiles the .rpyc files generating the .rpy files). Delete all the .rpa files because they will become duplicates and the game will give an error starting. At that point you will find the file I told you and you can make the suggested change.

Reactions: Gridesss

bobby121212

Jul 17, 2019
bobby121212 said:
hello
I'm stuck.
bobby121212 said:
hello
I'm stuck.
version 7 beta..this is the file starting a conversation with Ann for help.
install folder to "game\save"
If you already have such a file,change the first digit in the file name to the number of the empty save page in the game.
Let me know if it worked or not..

Attachments

it works
thanx

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes