Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Much like Tangled Up, this game is cute and quirky but as grindy AF. Rhonda's my main squeeze, adorably cute and curvy in all the right places, although Aunty isn't too shabby either. Ann just seems like a stuck up bitch.

Despite the grind, I'll persist, having checked out the images in the relevant folder to see there's plenty of meat left to this tale.

Reactions: caddes35

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Much like Tangled Up, this game is cute and quirky but as grindy AF. Rhonda's my main squeeze, adorably cute and curvy in all the right places, although Aunty isn't too shabby either. Ann just seems like a stuck up bitch.

Despite the grind, I'll persist, having checked out the images in the relevant folder to see there's plenty of meat left to this tale.
If you faithfully follow the step by step on the first page, you can reach the end of this version.

Reactions: Maverick1965

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I finally finished part one or whatever you want to call it, thought this game had potential early on but the grind and a walk through being almost mandatory has really soured me on it. I forgot about Tangled Up even though there's that scene in this game with a couple sceens of it so I should've known what to expect.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes