Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
NO I'm not using anyone else's save. Any way I got to V7 now the missing scene was that Daniel wanted to tell Melinda the truth that he's not gay before he changed his mind, then the game gave me the option to upgrade to V7 and Cynthia showed up finally and I want ask about Cynthia how many points do I need to get into a better relationship with her?
About V7 beta is that something I need to download or it will be opened the same as V7 or they are the same thing?
It's the same thing..Version 7 is a fixed version 7 beta, nothing to put, just go to version 7..Cynthia pick up as many points as possible,they you will need to version 8 and so on..At the end of the day before poker you can give her time, and in the morning walk with her in the mountains or the city..Each walk will bring you points with Cynthia, repeat several times and points will be added..The more the better..Good luck!

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Can somebody tell me 3 things? I would be very grateful.
1- Are all the pics which are present in Gallery 2 unlockable in V7 final? I have unlocked a few but cannot do much related to Melinda and Ann.
2- I have procured the cigarettes from the uncle. What to do next?
3- I saw somewhere in this forum about Linda's new pills. How can I get that new pill and try it with Melinda?
It would be helpful. Thanks!:)

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Can somebody tell me 3 things? I would be very grateful.
1- Are all the pics which are present in Gallery 2 unlockable in V7 final? I have unlocked a few but cannot do much related to Melinda and Ann.
2- I have procured the cigarettes from the uncle. What to do next?
3- I saw somewhere in this forum about Linda's new pills. How can I get that new pill and try it with Melinda?
It would be helpful. Thanks!:)
Man, if you don't faithfully follow the walkthrough (available on the front page) It'll be pretty hard to get everything.
A few pages ago, I left a save game with all the scenes unlocked.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hopefully, judging by the time of the next update,we are waiting for something really interesting and intriguing.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes