D

Deleted member 483615

I downloaded here to test, here is normal.
It would be good for you to back up your saves folder. unzips it into the game folder.

Huh so I think it's on my end. I deleted the whole game and did a fresh re-install and when I re installed it I still had my save files from my previous game file. So I somehow saving my game elsewhere that's not in the folder. Not sure how I pulled that off but I figure it out eventually. Again thank you for the save file, just going to leave it on my PC while I try to figure this problem out.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Huh so I think it's on my end. I deleted the whole game and did a fresh re-install and when I re installed it I still had my save files from my previous game file. So I somehow saving my game elsewhere that's not in the folder. Not sure how I pulled that off but I figure it out eventually. Again thank you for the save file, just going to leave it on my PC while I try to figure this problem out.
If you want a fresh begin of the game, only thing you must remove or replace are the savefiles in your c:\\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMountains-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(the xxxxxxxxxxxx are numbers, maybey those numbers are different or you're computer)
also the AppData directory is a hidden directory, you must un-hidden it first.

D

Deleted member 483615

If you want a fresh begin of the game, only thing you must remove or replace are the savefiles in your c:\\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMountains-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(the xxxxxxxxxxxx are numbers, maybey those numbers are different or you're computer)
also the AppData directory is a hidden directory, you must un-hidden it first.
I truly appericate the help lol I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Reactions: delta67

delta67

May 11, 2018
I truly appericate the help lol I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
I'll think this could be something .. i have a dutch version of windows .. perhaps this site is something, how to make hidden directory's .... un-hidden. Or seach on google!

Goodluck with it! It's very simple, i using total commander myself (great programm btw)

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys
I'm stuck with Melinda 88% and Cynthia didn't show up till now. What should I do to make a progress? The massage scene at night when she bent over he said he should ask Ann to keep her father busy and there is no scene with Ann where I can ask her for that also the barn shower he said he wanted her to join him but no progress and is that it for the sunbathe and tennis court massage?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys
I'm stuck with Melinda 88% and Cynthia didn't show up till now. What should I do to make a progress? The massage scene at night when she bent over he said he should ask Ann to keep her father busy and there is no scene with Ann where I can ask her for that also the barn shower he said he wanted her to join him but no progress and is that it for the sunbathe and tennis court massage?
ask ann in this room where she show you boobs and last option should be if not check shop mayby u not finished something

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys
In the living room with Anne will dialogue,type "what the fuck.".she will say that you did not buy her a dress and a bikini, go to the store, buy it all, give it to her,and try to go through the scene again..
Supplement: when I went for a massage to my mother Aurelia and yoga ,Melinda points fell...maybe that's the problem with Melinda's points.

Last edited:

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
if cynthia is there than you wont be able to get that scene, the scene is from an older version

if you are trying to get the scene where melinda walks in, it happens right before you go to sleep which is 22:00, to get her to walk in, you have to spy on her a few times at 18:00 when she is with william and she has to see you, i think you have to be caught 3 times spying on her with him for that scene to trigger, but if you click yes to start 7.0 and cynthia is there, then it will not trigger, since it's from an older version

I have finished the 6.9 and ready for 7 but have yet to see Cynthia show up, what is the best way to get this to happen? I have followed the walk through step by step. All help appreciated

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I have finished the 6.9 and ready for 7 but have yet to see Cynthia show up, what is the best way to get this to happen? I have followed the walk through step by step. All help appreciated
If Cynthia has not yet appeared, then I think you have not finished version 6. There must have been something. Myself, I had to try 3 times. Sometimes a simple wrong to go to the wrong place at the wrong time is enough to ruin everything.
The game is cool, but the gameplay is horrible, very repetitive and nauseating. And if you make a mistake, screw it up.
Anything, there's a save game of mine back there.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
In the living room with Anne will dialogue,type "what the fuck.".she will say that you did not buy her a dress and a bikini, go to the store, buy it all, give it to her,and try to go through the scene again..
Supplement: when I went for a massage to my mother Aurelia and yoga ,Melinda points fell...maybe that's the problem with Melinda's points.
I already bought her a bikini long time ago and nothing happened
As for the dress, he said he will buy her a new one in the next update I thought that something has to do with the game update I wasn't sure but nothing appears in the shop when I go to check on Barbara.
BTW Ann and Rhonda are 100%.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I already bought her a bikini long time ago and nothing happened
As for the dress, he said he will buy her a new one in the next update I thought that something has to do with the game update I wasn't sure but nothing appears in the shop when I go to check on Barbara.
BTW Ann and Rhonda are 100%.
What I told you was version 7 beta,did you get to it?If you have already bought a bikini and you were told that the rest is in the next version, then you are somewhere in version 6.12 or 6.9...You have a long time to play..((You must have used someone else's save,then all is difficult..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes