Ichigo Tun

Dec 16, 2017
You
Could you please be more specific?
You have to follow the walkthrough. You can search for the word "Say that you think she doesn't deserve uncle William" in the walkthrough. There is an exact date when you find the scene. English is not my native language. Sorry for my English.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Wednesday 21:00, go to your bathroom, shower, masturbate, check the hole, then melinda walks in, take a closer look, say that you think she doesn't deserve uncle william
are you sure it is 21:00? because when I go outside anytime after 20:00 game will say "nothing there" and send me back to my room.. even Wednesdays..

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
It's impossible. Cynthia interferes.
if cynthia is there than you wont be able to get that scene, the scene is from an older version

are you sure it is 21:00? because when I go outside anytime after 20:00 game will say "nothing there" and send me back to my room.. even Wednesdays..
if you are trying to get the scene where melinda walks in, it happens right before you go to sleep which is 22:00, to get her to walk in, you have to spy on her a few times at 18:00 when she is with william and she has to see you, i think you have to be caught 3 times spying on her with him for that scene to trigger, but if you click yes to start 7.0 and cynthia is there, then it will not trigger, since it's from an older version

Reactions: jan.spam

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Спасибо, др меня допёрло, что тут нельзя все достижения открыть в одной ветке. при данном выборе я теряю анал с Барбарой, но не велика потеря. хотя 20 баксов лишними не бывают, даже в игре. Ещё раз спасибо.
Нет, вы ничего не теряете, события не уходят.они будут повторяться..просто терпеливо проходите через это снова и снова!Вернитесь к сохранениям перед контрольными точками событий и повторите попытку с другим выбором.
No, you don't lose anything, events don't go away.they will be repeated..just patiently go through it again and again!Go back to the saves before the event checkpoints and try again..

4lvvays

Jun 19, 2018
after seeing this sneak up to the first page of trending, i had to see. who else needs a new spacebar after playing this :LOL:

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
I try to ask hher after taking Aurelia home but i only can massage her and the other stuff when she is drunk in the sofa.

Another question is, what can i get puting worms while Mel is in the bathroom? Only i have 3 options (Deny, Yummy Bobbies (in purple) and Clean it)

Screenshot_96.png

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I try to ask hher after taking Aurelia home but i only can massage her and the other stuff when she is drunk in the sofa.

Another question is, what can i get puting worms while Mel is in the bathroom? Only i have 3 options (Deny, Yummy Bobbies (in purple) and Clean it)

View attachment 394567
purple color in the dialogues means that this question has no development, because you did not fulfill something..
I think you need to do a lot and go through that was the opening of new opportunities..

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Good guys, I followed the walkthrough available on the first page. There are some save games there too, just not the way I wanted it, it was only complete. But I wanted to have and see all the scenes in the game.
So I did like this, for each day of the week I used one save page (that's 6 saves per page)
The first hour of the day comes first, the others on the same page are scenes of that day (the main, and relevant).
Some will be repeated, but I tried to follow the step by step exactly.
Some days had more, others nothing.
The scenes from both galleries are all unlocked, I made a save at the beginning of each scene (just search)
the last save is 109-2, which is complete as you go step by step and where the latest version ends (v7 final)
Melinda 100%
100% Rhonda
Ann 100%

Rhonda Relationship: 675
Melinda Relationship: 1345
Ann Relationship: 725
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -48
Massage points: 50
Rhonda Inhibitions: -200
Money: $ 750
I used To change some things, but I didn't change much to avoid problems.
So if anyone is interested, I'll leave my save game here.

or

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 483615

Good guys, I followed the walkthrough available on the first page. There are some save games there too, just not the way I wanted it, it was only complete. But I wanted to have and see all the scenes in the game.
So I did like this, for each day of the week I used one save page (that's 6 saves per page)
The first hour of the day comes first, the others on the same page are scenes of that day (the main, and relevant).
Some will be repeated, but I tried to follow the step by step exactly.
Some days had more, others nothing.
The scenes from both galleries are all unlocked, I made a save at the beginning of each scene (just search)
the last save is 109-2, which is complete as you go step by step and where the latest version ends (v7 final)
Melinda 100%
100% Rhonda
Ann 100%

Rhonda Relationship: 675
Melinda Relationship: 1345
Ann Relationship: 725
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -48
Massage points: 50
Rhonda Inhibitions: -200
Money: $ 750
I used To change some things, but I didn't change much to avoid problems.
So if anyone is interested, I'll leave my save game here.

Tried to download and open your file but couldn't, it gave some message of it being corrupted. Also with that in mind where would I store this file since the save folder only have auto saves located in it?

Edit: Also forgot to say Thank You for the file.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Tried to download and open your file but couldn't, it gave some message of it being corrupted. Also with that in mind where would I store this file since the save folder only have auto saves located in it?

Edit: Also forgot to say Thank You for the file.
I downloaded here to test, here is normal.
It would be good for you to back up your saves folder. unzips it into the game folder.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes