rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
keep going to melinda at 10:00 and pick sunbathing

keep going to melinda at 14:00 after you gave her the new lingerie

the scene you want to trigger is when you are leaving her room, she will come out and stop you to ask you something, keep repeating the sunbathing at 10:00 and going to her at 14:00 to get this to trigger

once that scene triggers, go massage emily, the next day, no need for sunbathing, just go to melinda at 14:00 and you will get it
Do you know how to talk win ann about the "punishment"?
When im massaging Mel after taking home the blonde girl, Ann give 2 options: "Make her pay" (for no dristact william while we are with Mel) or "No, i dont like it rough".

In the second option she said about to talk the next day, but i triend to talk about that with her ant i cant.

You know something?
Thanks.
(Srry for my english ^^')

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
When im massaging Mel after taking home the blonde girl, Ann give 2 options: "Make her pay" (for no dristact william while we are with Mel) or "No, i dont like it rough".

In the second option she said about to talk the next day, but i triend to talk about that with her ant i cant.

You know something?
Thanks.
nothing will happen, perhaps in future updates

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018

You know something?
Thanks.
at the moment there isn't an option if you pick no, i dont like it rough, i have tried many things and nothing, even going to ann at 12:00

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
[Цитата= " haneki, сообщение: 2366944, участник: 1594123"]
2 сцену можно открыть, если вначале 7 версии сделать выбор пойти заниматься йогой к подруге
[/ЦИТАТА] Идти одному или вместе с Мелиндой?
Ваня,вот тебе сейв,попробуй,можа сработает и скрин откуда начать..
Ivan,here's the save,try it,maybe you'll have to work a screen where to start..Good luck!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Хех ну а кто нибудь может кинуть сохранения с закрытой на рисунке темой?
Похоже врядли, только если чувак впервые начал проходить игру..
..и пиши на английском, через переводчика, а то модераторы твои посты удалят..или дублируй..
It seems unlikely, only if the dude first began to pass the game..
.and write on English, through the interpreter, and the moderators your posts reset..or duplicate..

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
help me: as affinity am: and

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018

You know something?
Thanks.
you can spank Ann again if you meet her at 12 oclock, and go for sunbathing Important is that you delay when her mother looks the second time.. follow the walkthrough

Ichigo Tun

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone face this problem? Whatever I choose "Say that you think she doesn't deserve uncle William" or
"Deny" game freeze and stop working. I attach the scene below. Is there a way to pass this error?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone face this problem? Whatever I choose "Say that you think she doesn't deserve uncle William" or
"Deny" game freeze and stop working. I attach the scene below. Is there a way to pass this error?
This is an unfamiliar scene for me. Can you tell me how to get it?

Reactions: wynlard

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
This is an unfamiliar scene for me. Can you tell me how to get it?
Try this save....do not forget to rename if you already have such a save...the number of any empty slot in the game saves window...
If it works let me know..

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes