Galin

May 5, 2017
I wonder if it's possible to edit rpuc or rpu files yourself without knowing Python?Or are game files interconnected by common code?
you can unren the game and edit the rpy files...
UnRen.bat
I prefer notepad++ to edit the files...

If you have some experience in programming, it should be easy to locate and correct bugs if the game crashes...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tikky

ijustwantanacc

Mar 27, 2018
My game keeps crashing after I get back from apple picking. it gives me the option to take off my pants in the bathroom (it is green) with the Aunt and then like two clicks later it forces me to the main menu. Anyone else had/have this problem and how to fix it?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
you can unren the game and edit the rpy files...
UnRen.bat
I prefer notepad++ to edit the files...

If you have some experience in programming, it should be easy to locate and correct bugs if the game crashes...
I didn't have a problem with the broken files,it was more a question of curiosity.But thank you for your advice.))

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
My game keeps crashing after I get back from apple picking. it gives me the option to take off my pants in the bathroom (it is green) with the Aunt and then like two clicks later it forces me to the main menu. Anyone else had/have this problem and how to fix it?
At this forum, this problem has been voiced many times..Look on the forum, there may be a solution...Personally, I would reinstall the game from scratch and tried to find a walkthrough to it, but this is my purely opinion..

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
At this forum, this problem has been voiced many times..Look on the forum, there may be a solution...Personally, I would reinstall the game from scratch and tried to find a walkthrough to it, but this is my purely opinion..
i don`t know how that is still a problem ??? bug from V6.0 fixed in V6.1 already played without that bug in V6.11 and V6.9 and last V7.0 !!!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
i don`t know how that is still a problem ??? bug from V6.0 fixed in V6.1 already played without that bug in V6.11 and V6.9 and last V7.0 !!!
Then I don't know what the guy's problem is,maybe he put a broken version?But the problem still occurs, and on other forums dedicated to this game..

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
How can advance with melinda at 14:00 in her room, i visted her thousands of times and i cant get nothing... i tried all the option (panties, ass, bra...etc) and not advance...

haneki

Aug 18, 2019
Тысячу раз извиняюсь, и прошу не раздражатся, но всё таки опять спрошу, я не могу открыть 2 сцену во второй галерее, хотя даже пытаюсь открыть с предложенных, как утверждают авторы, сохранений. Может кто то сможет описать триггеры иль путь с момента когда герой подходит к Мелинде в 12:00 во время дойки.
2 сцену можно открыть, если вначале 7 версии сделать выбор пойти заниматься йогой к подруге

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes