D

Deleted member 1528333

I have unlocked the 3rd picture but has locked it back. I can't replay the scene. It says to wait for other versions

emailtim

Aug 5, 2016
After reading some comments, i started all over again and follow my own 6.9 wt, a few things were changed when 7.0 beta was release, my 6.9 wt is now fix and updated
I have been searching through this thread for the 6.9 walkthrough and have not been able to find it. The original post links to the 6.9 saves and the 7.0 walkthrough (which appears to be from the end of 6.9). As I am new to this game this is not of use to me (yet) as it will skip all the content. Are you able to link to your updated 6.9 walkthrough. It may be helpful to others if the 6.9 walkthrough was also linked from the OP.
Thanks.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
okay so how do i let ann keep william busy at night?
see all scene when ann is alone should be additional options if u have enought relation points

View attachment 391426
my game closes after this scene

does anyone know why?
redownload game again and put all files to correct folder mayby any is corrupted

No new game images?
if u want replay galery then use my option in cheat mode name View Gallery
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-cheat-menu-v0-2-7.29510/page-9#post-2343873

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have been searching through this thread for the 6.9 walkthrough and have not been able to find it. The original post links to the 6.9 saves and the 7.0 walkthrough (which appears to be from the end of 6.9). As I am new to this game this is not of use to me (yet) as it will skip all the content. Are you able to link to your updated 6.9 walkthrough. It may be helpful to others if the 6.9 walkthrough was also linked from the OP.
Thanks.
my 7.0 wt is for 6.9 as well, 6.9 part is first follow by the 7.0 final part which is found at the bottom of the wt

in my wt you will see

======Start of 6.9======

all content towards progress

======End of 6.9======

======other scenes that don't count towards there progress======

scenes that don't count towards there main progress

======End of other scenes for 6.9======

======Start of 7.0 final======

new content

======End of 7.0 final======

by clicking yes at the end of 6.9 you will start 7.0

Last edited: