Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
dude I loved this game. The characters (MELINDAAAA <3<3<3), the scenes, THE MONEY SHOTS! Gameplay is a lil TOO repetitive
Why the title says FINAL? it's never gonna be a continue?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
can you send save file bro
Here's the save ,but I don't know if it'll work for you..I hope so!Let me know how it goes.
Try all dialog options..
If you have such a file,change the first digit to the number of an empty window on the game saves page.

Reactions: ccxxx

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
How to get this scene?
It does not exist so far. If you look well, you will see the fitting around the waist.
dude I loved this game. The characters (MELINDAAAA <3<3<3), the scenes, THE MONEY SHOTS! Gameplay is a lil TOO repetitive
Had the 7 beta, now 7 final, Probably 8 beta, 8 final, and so on

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
What I told you was version 7 beta,did you get to it?If you have already bought a bikini and you were told that the rest is in the next version, then you are somewhere in version 6.12 or 6.9...You have a long time to play..((You must have used someone else's save,then all is difficult..
NO I'm not using anyone else's save. Any way I got to V7 now the missing scene was that Daniel wanted to tell Melinda the truth that he's not gay before he changed his mind, then the game gave me the option to upgrade to V7 and Cynthia showed up finally and I want ask about Cynthia how many points do I need to get into a better relationship with her?
About V7 beta is that something I need to download or it will be opened the same as V7 or they are the same thing?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
no v8 teaser already came it was v7 final version not end of the series

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes