H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
What a disappointment it will be if expectations are not met.The main thing is not to overdo it..imho:confused:
We ll wait for long time to see scene sex with melinda.haha the dev loves the teasers more that the fuck.because melinda is the main character in game ll suffer more to see her fucked.

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
We ll wait for long time to see scene sex with melinda.haha the dev loves the teasers more that the fuck.because melinda is the main character in game ll suffer more to see her fucked.
You're right-the show must go on...Looks like dev will keep Melinda chaste to the last.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
The surprise is that he won't get to penetrate again and some other thing will get in the way which we have to wait for in the next update. Although I hope I am wrong.

gubl

May 31, 2018
the last teasers put me a lot of expectations, I hope I'm not disappointed
Nah, I believe it will be hot-dogging scene(no penetration), where Daniel cums on her pussy and she gets concerned running to hospital, possibly opening another grind opportunity to restock pregnancy pills or condones to pave path for sex in next version (spooky time). Also, Melinda has shown herself as quite puritan lady, so anal sex is not an option to delay fuck scene. Although to sweeten pill for game funs dev will add some wet dream fuck scene. :)

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
is it possible to get ann to distract william for after party massage a repeatable thing or a 1 time event? and how to trigger blowjob from melinda at outdoor shower?

nvm downloaded a6.9 save and used the walkthrough 0.7 full

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes