xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Here is my complete 6.9 save, all 3 are at 100%, all scenes unlock, all gallery scenes unlock, if you want to see the end scenes, skip to the next day and click yes, you will see your sister arriving, but if you want to see the scenes, just click no when a new day starts

states
rhonda relationship: 600
melinda relationship: 1325
ann relationship: 625
melinda suspicious: -17
massage points: 28
rhonda inhibitions: -20
money: $1185

because how the gallery is setup, the gallery pics will be lock for you when you load my save but don't worry, here is a small guide on getting them unlock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will start on my WT tomorrow, having a bad storm at the moment, power flicker a few times and i don't want to start and end up losing my work while that storm is happening, power might flicker again, but for now i will leave you with my completed save
Wen you go threw all the options to unlock all gallery images you should continue the game on the yoga rout it allows you to keep the extended almost fuck melinda on after party massage choosing lean back.

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
replaying I noticed some bugs, like the sudden changes of dress between one scene and another; where can I report them to the dev?
like at her bedroom at 14h when the underwear changes or the bra ?

yep I agree that there should be a way to help the dev on this matters...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
like at her bedroom at 14h when the underwear changes or the bra ?

yep I agree that there should be a way to help the dev on this matters...
when you go to angela in the pool with ann and you say it to melinda, daniel has a blue tank top, but when he enters the bathroom with melinda he has the white shirt

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
when you go to angela in the pool with ann and you say it to melinda, daniel has a blue tank top, but when he enters the bathroom with melinda he has the white shirt
maybe some of the patreon champs could rely this kind of info, although I do not know if they haven't yet done so.
it would be nice to have some kind of open bug reporting or info board on the current issues.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
hold on, looking into it

edit: ok by the looks of it, you will just have to repeat the scenes, give me a min and i will write a small guide on how to unlock it
all he needs to di is load the save start the 0.7 update and use the 0.7 walk threw at the start of 0.7 final walkthrew and go threw the save and load steps as shown in the walkthrew at start of 0.7 full, not 0.7 beta i just did it before and unlocked all gal images

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-19
Game Updated: 2019-08-18
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: v7 Final
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android v7 beta: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED
Win/Linux link generously shared by VigorousButtStuff

Mac (v6.9): - - -

Extras: Save and Walkthrough - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod

Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
Muttdoggy are you planning on turning on the ability to go into the blondes house and have sex with her again shes hot and id like to see more of her (Aurelia)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not me. Nope. It's serialnumbercomics who is the brains behind this game. I just want more melinda or rhonda content and I'm good. :D

gubl

May 31, 2018
The only way to get sex scenes with Melinda is stop supporting the developer. Melinda is the gold chest in the game
I believe it is not quite right assumption, once penetration happen, it will not immediately shut the interest to Melinda, quite opposite, sooner first sex happen no matter where, the better, as it opens whole lot of new opportunities to convert all those grind scenes into sex marathon, which dev can run for another year or two, as fine Melinda body can pull it. We all want to see cheating Melinda over offish Melinda, as that ridiculous grind to develop trembling is already gets boring. And lewd situation with her can be only limited with creators imagination, and when he is exhausted we are happy to feed more ideas for lewd scenes. No other character on f95 has such fine body, which marinated enough already. So let’s fuck :)

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
FINAL VERSION 8 will most definitely have vaginal penetration with Melinda,
this upcoming version could also have sex but if developer whats to fuck around with player aspirations he/she can delay it

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes