JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if you played "Tangleup" and "Aunt Debby", you know what to expect :cool:

In my opinion, the repetition of certain events, which lead to the progression of the character's history, makes more sense than, "today we don't know each other", CLICK , "today we have sex together" :ROFLMAO:

But apart from the two or three night scenes, what remains in Milfy City to see? Nothing. So it is better that the game ends once all the events are finished.

Reactions: Ziccozorro

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Well, if you played "Tangleup" and "Aunt Debby", you know what to expect :cool:

In my opinion, the repetition of certain events, which lead to the progression of the character's history, makes more sense than, "today we don't know each other", CLICK , "today we have sex together" :ROFLMAO:

But apart from the two or three night scenes, what remains in Milfy City to see? Nothing. So it is better that the game ends once all the events are finished.
...well, it's unlikely,the game scenario has not exhausted itself,we can expect many more developments..imho

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
i need help with the sunscreen lotion there is a bug or somthing everytime i buy the suncreen lotion its still shows in the market and when i go to give it to the aunt still says i have to buy it !!! i need help plz.
The lotion is not disposable, it should last for two or three (of four ;)) applications and then you have to buy it again....

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
with such a long wait for the updates decreases the mood and completeness of sensations,I hope they will surprise us...
I hope ll many events but about event with melinda and have sex with daniel we ll wait for long time maybe next update or after next update the dev is so remontic and sensual

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I hope ll many events but about event with melinda and have sex with daniel we ll wait for long time maybe next update or after next update the dev is so remontic and sensual
Haha, your truth, am confident so and will, only in late this will lead to loss of interest and game,and she quietly dies,will be very a pity, vision was the good..

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
This release (beta probably) will be out mid-month.
The final, I believe at the end of the month.
So the next version (I think) just there for mid-November

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Both games...
All dev of games have contact in discord or here except this dev don't have contact with player i don't know why and don't choose other dev to help maybe i ll ask cristopher for that but he also didn't know

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
All dev of games have contact in discord or here except this dev don't have contact with player i don't know why and don't choose other dev to help maybe i ll ask cristopher for that but he also didn't know
What for?Who am I to tell developers what to do and how to do it ,I just play what they give and I like it..

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
What for?Who am I to tell developers what to do and how to do it ,I just play what they give and I like it..
It's not you to have good game with rich events some dev choose some others person to help him to devellop the game.they don't use beta and final.they take long time but when the update realese it become good one.i just ask why the dev of game didn't do like this.its just question

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
It's not you to have good game with rich events some dev choose some others person to help him to devellop the game.they don't use beta and final.they take long time but when the update realese it become good one.i just ask why the dev of game didn't do like this.its just question
Ah, I understand you..Translation difficulties, I guess..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes