VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I wonder if there will be another gallery.
Hope so.
At least let's know the scenes that will have in the version.
Since the game is very confusing, and we may not see all the scenes.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
How can i get the second image in the gallery 2? I saw the walkthroug but i didn't save in that ofptions and i dont know hot to unluck that scene...

PLEASE HELP

ninos87

Mar 11, 2019
V8 will come on 17 September

News:
I wasn't feeling well and had to do check up tests, while I still didn't get to see the doc (not Linda) for a follow up on the test results, I hope it's just a burnout and nothing serious .
If it turns out to be serious, then I guess I'll have to take a break in October and pause the page and pledges,we will know during this week.
meanwhile V8 will be released on 17, probably early in the morning.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019

News:
I wasn't feeling well and had to do check up tests, while I still didn't get to see the doc (not Linda) for a follow up on the test results, I hope it's just a burnout and nothing serious .
If it turns out to be serious, then I guess I'll have to take a break in October and pause the page and pledges,we will know during this week.
I hope this game will not go waste and abandoned.. get well soon dev

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019

News:
Can you explain what he mean by didn't see the doc it have problem?the dev should find person for help or ll loose the member in patreon

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I hope it's nothing serious.
I wouldn't want this game to be abandoned.
It is one of the few games I look forward to.
As for the image, he posted only this?

Reactions: quyhainguyen1986
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes