negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Further modded the clock in the room. Still has rewind time but I changed this to include whiskey and strong pill additions. Drop this to your /game folder and extract it there. The game will give you 1 error just tell it to reload and the error will never pop again and you will have an updated clock.

Solpher

Sep 19, 2019
So I think I finished v6.9 with Melinda at 88% and Ann at 66%?

How to get into v7 with Cynthia? I read that by the end of the day you can choose, but never saw this happen during the game.
Have been skipping for 2 weeks and still nothing.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017

How to get into v7 with Cynthia? I read that by the end of the day you can choose, but never saw this happen during the game.
I was stuck at the same point, use the walkthrough there are some OBSCURE triggers you have to get to advance the story.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018

Same thing with me, followed walkthrough from op to the letter and at the end of 6.9 Cynthia is not showing when andvancing time as stated in walkthrough. Anyone can tell us step by step what we need to do to trigger it?

perillons

Aug 7, 2019
Last edited:
Jun 23, 2019
keep using them, it will show up or you miss a step like someone else did

not sure what to tell you, save might be different from mine, you might of done something in one of the empty time spots and it might of changed it a little, for the empty spots, i really did skip that time spot, or you might if skipped something on accident and didn't even know it
I can't see the circle too. Can you share some pictures about that scene... Thanks bro...

Jun 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "mdmnsjs1, bài đăng: 2419206, thành viên: 1030164"]
đó là một chấm đen ở bên trái màn hình của bạn, bạn không thể bỏ lỡ nó
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Can you share some pictures of that scene....!!!

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
Further modded the clock in the room. Still has rewind time but I changed this to include whiskey and strong pill additions. Drop this to your /game folder and extract it there. The game will give you 1 error just tell it to reload and the error will never pop again and you will have an updated clock.
This is great, but i was able to buy the whiskey earlier, and the clock working fine, but there isnt any option to go and wash my hands at 13:00 during dinner.....so what could be the problem?

Reactions: Ziccozorro

Yonotinc

Oct 10, 2018
Hi. i see nowhere if the Android version is for the v.8 hotfix?
Someone could tell me if it´s V.8 normal or v.8 hotfix...
Thanks

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes