Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
keep using them, it will show up or you miss a step like someone else did

not sure what to tell you, save might be different from mine, you might of done something in one of the empty time spots and it might of changed it a little, for the empty spots, i really did skip that time spot, or you might if skipped something on accident and didn't even know it
My bad. I found out what I did wrong. Going good now. Apologizes for the bother. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: Chemmy

Liner

May 14, 2018
Anybody has save file till v7 please gie to me here ASAP....
Here is my v8 walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 915
Melinda Relationship: 1550
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 260
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder
Save 7 and Save 8 is in the below link, as well in the above quote
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v8-fix-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-1839505

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v8 fix] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.61 GB

Download Win (569 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

gubl

May 31, 2018
sex was was what we were waiting for, but felt abit rushed, like out of no where.
Well, those are not rushed, please don’t tell such things to people who spent months over grinding to get into those :)
Although, some frustration once those finally triggered, comes from lack of articular narrative supporting them. I guess if some one can fill up those with temptation dialogues that will make those awesome (and there are place holders for them).
The main idea of that scene, MC pretends to be extremely scared after experience with William, while Melinda got a lot things going on in her head, like, she is concerned of aging, constant tensions with her husband being asshole to her, and to add up to all of this, getting afraid of health issues coming with aging, and sees getting mom as an opportunity to delay aging. She approaches William on this, but he turns her off calling her old hag. Now, when she takes MC away from William to laundry room, and take his closed off she gets surprised and curious, not seeing regular erection on her. Being challenged by that odd behavior she decides to seduce MC further, striating gradually from changing into sexy outfit, revealing her breast, hj and pathetic bj scene, and at last, remembering her last argument with Will decides to get on a mission to get preganat, and MC is just a means. Creator could use some help in filling up game with good English narratives, I wish dev finds volunteer to help with those, at lest for key scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterLionel112

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
A game is made for fun, entertaining.
This is just the opposite.
Rough animation.
worst camera angles.
The only one who pays is Melinda.
The rest is disposable.
Repetitive to the extreme.
to the point of hating the game.
I honestly don't know how they still pay for it.
story made with the butt.
almost zero creativity.
step by step confused.
If you miss any choice or time, you lose the game all the way.
I was a great lover of this game.
I almost supported the developer financially.
I'm glad I didn't.
had already hated Tangled Up.
for having this fucking gameplay.
It's played there without being able to finish.
What is the developer thinking of creating such a game?
lack of creativity.
Who likes to spend hours and hours (real life) doing the same things.
seeing the same scenes.
get angry.
from now on.
I'm just going to take the save game from the guys
to see the scenes.
unwilling and sore to throw this shit again.

Ps: I already wanted to order a save game from the part where cynthia is naked in the lake (just missing this)

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
The walkthrough is so confusing that I don't know which part I'm on.
Melinda 80
Rh 100
ann 100
I try to unravel the days where I keep melinda but I can't find yarn .. and there is very little indication of what to do ..

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Images all jpeg

from these images I realized that there are many beautiful scenes that should be recovered and reinserted in the game, like some sex scenes with ann and sun massage with melinda like this rsnbathe56a.jpeg at this point in history (v8) it could also have further developments

or revive old clothes like this
abathe34a.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: bakiks31

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
According to the walkthrough there should be 2 different scenes with Melinda in the laundry room. The first one where you can choose standing and a second one where you can choose on the floor. Every time I play it I get the „on the floor“ both times. Does anybody have a save file for the laundry room scene where you can choose standing?

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Except for grinding, this game have nothing to do with "Son of a bitch". Grinding is presented in half of the games or it would be just a simple kinetic novel,which are the rest of the remaining half. Son of a bitch is more like a realistic simulator dating game. Sleeping and other needs are implemented, where in this game, you have none. If you fuck up, you are locked out of content too (just like in real life), that's not the case in this one. You just picked one of the bunch that is the least similar imo. This game just spins around the "right time and place" mechanics, with some minor "love,respect,inhibition,ect." stats implemented. I would compare it with "the twist" out of more popular games.
The grinding in the game is about repeating the same scenes over and over at a precise time of day with small increments in the scene content.
Like in Son of a Bitch, you go talk to whoever is the Kitchen at 8 AM, then spy on whoever is showering at 9 AM, then ... ... ... and you do this about 50 times for each scene before you get fap material.

While other games implement grinding by accumulating money or relation points in various random events or jobs, discovering new places, .. these games just make you go over the same place and scene ad nauseam. Because it matters less how much this person loves you, what matters more is how many times you went to the kitchen at 8 AM.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes