MA121973s

Apr 16, 2018
I need help .. I have yet to see the images of when the MC talks to Barbara about the guy in the woods. I followed the WT line by line and it didn't show up at the time the WT said it would. Please let me know if I am still able to see these scenes or not. Thanks

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
mostly done with v8 just still cant anymore cigarettes for cynthia . if anyone knows where do i find them just let know. i tried asking the guy near store but didnt worked. so just missing further scenes with cynthia

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
Well, those are not rushed, please don’t tell such things to people who spent months over grinding to get into those :)
Although, some frustration once those finally triggered, comes from lack of articular narrative supporting them. I guess if some one can fill up those with temptation dialogues that will make those awesome (and there are place holders for them).
The main idea of that scene, MC pretends to be extremely scared after experience with William, while Melinda got a lot things going on in her head, like, she is concerned of aging, constant tensions with her husband being asshole to her, and to add up to all of this, getting afraid of health issues coming with aging, and sees getting mom as an opportunity to delay aging. She approaches William on this, but he turns her off calling her old hag. Now, when she takes MC away from William to laundry room, and take his closed off she gets surprised and curious, not seeing regular erection on her. Being challenged by that odd behavior she decides to seduce MC further, striating gradually from changing into sexy outfit, revealing her breast, hj and pathetic bj scene, and at last, remembering her last argument with Will decides to get on a mission to get preganat, and MC is just a means. Creator could use some help in filling up game with good English narratives, I wish dev finds volunteer to help with those, at lest for key scenes.

maybe true if all the scenes were her getting pregnant, they were not. just a game that could have been done better for me, not that it is not a very good game, just for me with the good work he has done before this, was expecting a better payoff. simple as that.

MA121973s

Apr 16, 2018
mostly done with v8 just still cant anymore cigarettes for cynthia . if anyone knows where do i find them just let know. i tried asking the guy near store but didnt worked. so just missing further scenes with cynthia
Did you try talking to Uncle Will at 5pm in the Kitchen? 1st time on Monday then again on Tuesday

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
the bit where melinda asks if you know anything about cynthia and you are left with dont tell her.... is there anything else to do for this or is that it for this version?

blackmen

Jan 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "bakiks31, publicación: 2419740, miembro: 1541890"]
Son solo fan art ... No incluidos en el juego
[/CITAR]
Gracias

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes