Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Finally we have sex with Melinda, would have been nice to have more build up, french kissing, groping etc
shame about the grind... 90% of the game is the ctrl button :rolleyes:
I also felt the scene(s) could been better, longer? more angles? etc it finally happens and was not much there :eek:
maybe longer scenes in future

Easy B.

Mar 18, 2019
The text of the walkthrough says "go outside and set a trap" (2. thursday, 9:00). What does it mean? Need help!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonotinc

Oct 10, 2018
It's melinda keep going to her at 14h before that buy wisky to give it to william at 13h in living room go to lunch and pretend to go wash your hand.there are 2 option this and deep inside
I make once with Deep inside, but can´t do it again for the second option. "uncle" desn´t apear in the room, only Melinda.

I got Whisky of course, and make "uncle" drink at 13h.. but at 14h in the room.. nothing.. only Melinda..
I have done it for 3 or 4 weeks, game time of course.. and no change. I know it´s random, but i begin to be disapointed with this game.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Yonotinc, post: 2423755, membre: 940153"]
Je fais une fois avec Deep inside, mais je ne peux pas le refaire pour la deuxième option. "oncle" ne disparaît pas dans la chambre, seulement Melinda.
J'ai fouetté bien sûr, et fais boire "oncle" à 13h .. mais à 14h dans la chambre .. rien .. que Myeylinda ..
Je l'ai fait pendant 3 ou 4 semaines, le temps de jeu bien sûr… et aucun changement. Je sais que c'est aléatoire, mais je commence à être déçu par ce jeu.
[/CITATION]
Go buy wisky when you go to barbara

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Any Idea How to complete this part of the game? The walkthrough says ''17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try the strong pills and knock, once the scene is over, you will be looking at the bathroom door, click on the black circle on the left side of the screen for another melinda scene'' I don't find any black circle. As soon i enter the bathroom after strong pills, I encounter Melinda in the bathtub and it continues with handjob as usual. After the scene, I'm teleported to my room as usual. Kindly advise.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
I make once with Deep inside, but can´t do it again for the second option. "uncle" desn´t apear in the room, only Melinda.

I got Whisky of course, and make "uncle" drink at 13h.. but at 14h in the room.. nothing.. only Melinda..
I have done it for 3 or 4 weeks, game time of course.. and no change. I know it´s random, but i begin to be disapointed with this game.
For having it upload save of chemmy and saves when you see deep inside and other option this scene showen 2 and 3 time after you xan't see it again.maybe ll be available always in next update

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
T
For having it upload save of chemmy and saves when you see deep inside and other option this scene showen 2 and 3 time after you xan't see it again.maybe ll be available always in next update
There is a variable that is set that prevents from going with Aunt. I reseted it several times to keep enjoying it :D

Yonotinc

Oct 10, 2018
I will download chemmy saves and try. Thanks.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes