kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Can I have some help here?
I still have 2 locked pics in gallery 2 the first where Melinda sucking Daniel's dick in sunbathing wearing the black leather bikini and the scene where he's fucking Ann next to a wall and in gallery 3 the scene where Melinda half-naked and William carrying a gun and the sex scene, how can I trigger these scenes?.
Also Cynthia demands cigarettes to continue swimming and I can't get them from William like I did before and I go to the shop and I can't get them from there too, where can I get them?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Melinda is really charming.
I've never been such a sexy character since Ann of Big Brother.
Other milfs are also very attractive.
I really waited for a game of these charming milfs.

Last edited:

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
You have to buy the necklace first after go to the bedroom of melinda at 14:00 a couple of times then you will see the uncle drunked and Daniel thinks he can buy him a better whisky.
And when will the necklace event be unlocked?
I go to her room everyday and nothing appears in the shop

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017

Antimage

May 9, 2017
So I have given william this so called stronger whiskey multiple times, even received BJ in the basement from Melinda, after that at 14:00 all Melinda asks is info about cynthia which I don't have anymore?

What is the next trigger?

george1952

Feb 23, 2018
I've only been following this game since version 6, but holy shit is it grindy as hell! If it wasn't for that grind the game would be over in an hour, two tops.
That said, Melinda's model is amazing. That's a perfect milf, and version 8 seems to be pretty much dedicated to her, with a few scenes tossed to Cynthia and Angie it seems. A new scene with Linda is available at the clinic so that's nice as well, but for those of us who have been waiting to bang Melinda, it's here.
I was having major issues because of repitition, but once I did that console thing, dameba=2 I think? Suddenly everything started progressing. Melinda gives Daniel the bracelet, you get her the necklace, you can advance the middle option during milking the cow, then the annoying part is getting william drunk 8+ times to finally get Melinda in the laundry room for sex.
Honestly the pay-off wasn't very great. I was expecting a triumphant fuck in Melinda's bed. Definitely grab the cheat mod for modifying stats and days, I used that to acces the console and fix the issue. Thank you to the people posting step-by-steps.
where or how do you get whiskey for william??

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
i think there is a mix up..cause .. at that time the 5 beta didn't start like that. that's why there's confusion in the cake. it just turns me on. I saw one of Chaii during the cake even when they were at the swing with Rh then you were seen dead or lying down .. there was no other chick..then now it is avalami not right..youtube 14 V8 video see a chick she talks to in the room ..this out ..
Cintya is the one who turns out to be incomplete..yeah

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes