sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
The necklace you unlock after receiving the pants from the yellow/white bikini event, the MC will mention getting a present for his aunt.
To unlock the whisky you must go into aunt room at 14:00 and trigger the scene with his aunt and uncle, the MC will mention getting your uncle more drunk and you'll unlock the encounter at 13:00. Go to that 13:00 encounter until the MC says that he needs something stronger, then you'll unlock the whisky at the store.

I already bought the stronger whiskey but can't get the option to continue to get William drunk. What am I doing wrong?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
After the apple picking scene, I help Melinda with her pants. We then go to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and when I take off my pants, I go directly to the main menu screen. Any help?

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
I'd already competed the Melinda fuck scene on the V8 initial version. I downloaded the V8 Hotfix version & now the only options I get after getting Will drunk & 14.00 Mel bedroom scene is her asking about Cynthia. The Gallery 3 image of Mel riding is locked again. I'm using my save files from competed V8. Has anything changed in the hotfix? Is it grind all over? Did I miss something? I followed Chemmy's WT..

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
But boring to pain and hard disappointment .
I asked for a save at the beginning of v6.9 or v7 earlier but the one I got when game ask me do I want to go to v7 I click yes followed walkthrough but it says I'm missing some things can any give me a save starting from v6.9 or v7 the very beginning I'll grind I really dont want a complete v6 save because I never completed it I need one at the start of it or start of v6.9

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Here is my v8 walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 915
Melinda Relationship: 1550
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 260
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder
Can you drop a v6.9 beginning save or v6.9 complete save

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'd already competed the Melinda fuck scene on the V8 initial version. I downloaded the V8 Hotfix version & now the only options I get after getting Will drunk & 14.00 Mel bedroom scene is her asking about Cynthia. The Gallery 3 image of Mel riding is locked again. I'm using my save files from competed V8. Has anything changed in the hotfix? Is it grind all over? Did I miss something? I followed Chemmy's WT..
Can you drop a v6.9 beginning save or v6.9 complete save

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi i have saves with auto how can i deleted?i delete all folder of saves but when i lanch the game again the auto saves return again.have you idea about how i make the galleries unlocked again to start new game?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes