Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I don't know if the supporters make the same criticisms that are made here.
I couldn't finish version 8
Until the day of having sex with melinda
came exactly as in step by step,
but precisely on that day it was not the same
I repeated a few more weeks to see if the option came up,
but nothing,
in short, it's a game shit,
that you have no choice but to do exactly as the developer wants, in the order he wants, the time he wants, the day he wants .......
I sincerely congratulate those who have patience for this.
I'll just get the save game from the guys,
to see the scenes.
You're absolutely right.

Reactions: javuo

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
I think it was a good update, the contents are:
- all the scenes added with linda
-the scenes added in the pool with angela (both when you go with ann and with rhonda)
- even the part of cynthia is good content
-I think the good sex with melinda but I would have managed a little good, being the first time it should have been something great, instead it is a succession of scenes with dialogues like "..." and that's it

on the whole I confess that it was very cumbersome and repetitive and that I had to "cheat" using the console to overcome the point of the necklace.
The recovery of some lost scenes with the rhonda squirt and the bj with melinda in the outdoor shower is excellent.
Given melinda's desire to have a baby, should we expect a pregnancy in the next update?
How to get that rhonda squirt scene?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
But boring to pain and hard disappointment .
yes game become boring ! every new update is worst ! play scene and game tell me that is all for this version more in next and that text is in last 3 updates ! progress at tennis ??? pill for urinate control ??? Gina tell me to visit someone ??? Melinda have only 3 friends in that place ??? we need more milfs in that game ! Ann don`t have friends there ??? Rhonda only one ??? continue story with picking apples ! continue story with tennis massage ! when i hide eggs in bush that is from V2.0 nothing new from that ??? ....... we can repeat some scene some we see only once and never again !!!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
yes game become boring ! every new update is worst ! play scene and game tell me that is all for this version more in next and that text is in last 3 updates ! progress at tennis ??? pill for urinate control ??? Gina tell me to visit someone ??? Melinda have only 3 friends in that place ??? we need more milfs in that game ! Ann don`t have friends there ??? Rhonda only one ??? continue story with picking apples ! continue story with tennis massage ! when i hide eggs in bush that is from V2.0 nothing new from that ??? ....... we can repeat some scene some we see only once and never again !!!
write to the dev

thatfuy991

Apr 18, 2019
cant get cig from will or street merchant dirty guy or get necklace tried the console shit this game is either grinding or my V7 playthrough it doesn't like

thatfuy991

Apr 18, 2019
I'm repeating some scenes to see if I've left something, but is melinda sex only repeatable twice?
I've been trying to see that but can't and the console commands are crap for me helps nothing. How in the hell is someone supposed just keep yellow swimsuiting it? done 30 times now for a tryout nothing. Broken shit like this needs not to be released

thatfuy991

Apr 18, 2019
The grinding in the game is about repeating the same scenes over and over at a precise time of day with small increments in the scene content.
Like in Son of a Bitch, you go talk to whoever is the Kitchen at 8 AM, then spy on whoever is showering at 9 AM, then ... ... ... and you do this about 50 times for each scene before you get fap material.

While other games implement grinding by accumulating money or relation points in various random events or jobs, discovering new places, .. these games just make you go over the same place and scene ad nauseam. Because it matters less how much this person loves you, what matters more is how many times you went to the kitchen at 8 AM.
which means you waste days IRL programming yourself for a self inflicted Cobain

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
write to the dev
yes you can write them but they don`t give a shit what we want to help ! i try from V2.0 give them a proposal to build task list in every update some 20-30 tasks ! and to make with red letters tasks what we can`t do (need something to buy or to do) with white letters tasks what we can do and with green letters what we already done ! that was my first idea but they don`t care why to try with some more better ideas ??? game i more and more boring ! sex with Melinda like sex with dead horse :(

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes