omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
yes game become boring ! every new update is worst ! play scene and game tell me that is all for this version more in next and that text is in last 3 updates ! progress at tennis ??? pill for urinate control ??? Gina tell me to visit someone ??? Melinda have only 3 friends in that place ??? we need more milfs in that game ! Ann don`t have friends there ??? Rhonda only one ??? continue story with picking apples ! continue story with tennis massage ! when i hide eggs in bush that is from V2.0 nothing new from that ??? ....... we can repeat some scene some we see only once and never again !!!
exactly my point. Almost all the events from past versions are left unfinished. Dev should first complete the past remaining events instead of making new. This update wasn't bad just expecting few scenes from the previous updates. Anyways hope next update will be a good one

poap

Sep 2, 2019
i mean can some one give me a full walk through or mabye tell me what do i have to do to get the stone trap and such

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
I was able to buy the strong whiskey from the shady dealer at the shop, however I can't seem to be able to trigger the "washing hands" option. What am I missing?

1568943613612.png

401Grem

May 14, 2017
i guess you right by the way i have savw wheb he fuck makinda but i want to know how to get this scene any advice?
On the way to see Barbara, buy whiskey from guy in front of market, after leaving barbara's get strong pills from linda, give whiskey to uncle at 1300 in living room, then go to aunts bedroom at 1400, keep repeating

MA121973s

Apr 16, 2018
ok I have been following this WT line by line and I have yet to encounter the following when the WT says it's supposed to happen:

1. Ask Barbara about the guy in the woods
2. Can't buy necklace cause it's not in the store
3. The guy at the store doesn't have the whiskey, so therefor I can't visit Will in the living room at 1300.
4. I keep sunbathing with Mel and she is in the yellow/white bikini and gives me the smaller shorts, the scene ends (I don't get the hug from behind scene)

Please help

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
ok I have been following this WT line by line and I have yet to encounter the following when the WT says it's supposed to happen:

1. Ask Barbara about the guy in the woods
2. Can't buy necklace cause it's not in the store
3. The guy at the store doesn't have the whiskey, so therefor I can't visit Will in the living room at 1300.
4. I keep sunbathing with Mel and she is in the yellow/white bikini and gives me the smaller shorts, the scene ends (I don't get the hug from behind scene)

Please help
The necklace you unlock after receiving the pants from the yellow/white bikini event, the MC will mention getting a present for his aunt.
To unlock the whisky you must go into aunt room at 14:00 and trigger the scene with his aunt and uncle, the MC will mention getting your uncle more drunk and you'll unlock the encounter at 13:00. Go to that 13:00 encounter until the MC says that he needs something stronger, then you'll unlock the whisky at the store.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes