• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I am also passed the game without problems, but constant repeating kill me , I do not want to waste time and nerves
for nothing.
I agree with you..but I'm interested in another question - "what next?".as if the plot had run its course..((I hope I'm wrong..:cry:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I agree with you..but I'm interested in another question - "what next?".as if the plot had run its course..((I hope I'm wrong..:cry:
for me there is still a lot to do, the story of the murder of the parents was not developed at all, does anyone investigate?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Same thing here,
I liked Melinda,
but unable to continue playing this,
the extreme repetition,
It takes away all the desire to continue.
Maybe it's jumping to conclusions?Perhaps Dev will take into account the criticism of fans of the game and something will change for the better?:unsure:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
repetition is not a problem for me, the skip button helps a lot. I'm a little disappointed by the update in the part of sex with melinda, especially from the dialogues: a succession of scenes with only "...."
Can anyone drop a save at the start of 6.9 or 7.0 I've missed alot my save file tells me I forgot to do somethings when I started 7.0 walkthrough after I reload save 3rd time and the pick to stay with Melinda then when I picked to sunbath game says I forgot to do somethings I just need a save for beginning of 7.0 but preferably 6.9 hope I'm not asking for to much gents.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi what is the new in v8 fixed?rhe dev have 1 mounth to do update same need 2 to 3 .so in next version ll see lot sex with melinda be patient.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone drop a save at the start of 6.9 or 7.0 I've missed alot my save file tells me I forgot to do somethings when I started 7.0 walkthrough after I reload save 3rd time and the pick to stay with Melinda then when I picked to sunbath game says I forgot to do somethings I just need a save for beginning of 7.0 but preferably 6.9 hope I'm not asking for to much gents.
start v7

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
for me there is still a lot to do, the story of the murder of the parents was not developed at all, does anyone investigate?
this part of the script needs to be very competently worked out,is Dev able to do it so that the game does not turn into a banal criminal plot?We all know what we're here for..))

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I do not know what to say but I loss of interest for this game
That's too bad..such unity of interests in discussion and expectation of an exit of updates I didn't see for a long time..((It is a pity if someone leaves, because it was interesting.:(

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Maybe it's jumping to conclusions?Perhaps Dev will take into account the criticism of fans of the game and something will change for the better?:unsure:
I don't know if the supporters make the same criticisms that are made here.
I couldn't finish version 8
Until the day of having sex with melinda
came exactly as in step by step,
but precisely on that day it was not the same
I repeated a few more weeks to see if the option came up,
but nothing,
in short, it's a game shit,
that you have no choice but to do exactly as the developer wants, in the order he wants, the time he wants, the day he wants .......
I sincerely congratulate those who have patience for this.
I'll just get the save game from the guys,
to see the scenes.

Whateverd33

Jun 22, 2019
Can the actual developer post a walk through to get to the added scenes? I'm starting to think that the developer is somehow being paid for our time spent grinding? I've never scene anything like this?

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
That's too bad..such unity of interests in discussion and expectation of an exit of updates I didn't see for a long time..((It is a pity if someone leaves, because it was interesting.:(
By constant repetition of the same actions You can just go crazy and I do not want that.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't know if the supporters make the same criticisms that are made here.
I couldn't finish version 8
Until the day of having sex with melinda
came exactly as in step by step,
but precisely on that day it was not the same
I repeated a few more weeks to see if the option came up,
but nothing,
in short, it's a game shit,
that you have no choice but to do exactly as the developer wants, in the order he wants, the time he wants, the day he wants .......
I sincerely congratulate those who have patience for this.
I'll just get the save game from the guys,
to see the scenes.
That's sad..:(

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes