Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
here is my 6.9 completed save with gallery 1 unlocked, skip to the next day and click yes to start v7

Reactions: yunmaster

SRJ

May 2, 2017
After the apple picking scene, I help Melinda with her pants. We then go to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and when I take off my pants, I go directly to the main menu screen. Any help?
This has been a consistent error for a few updates now. :(

Dec 27, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the ending of 6.9 and I'm sure it's because I didn't encounter these scenes:
"18:00, go to melinda's room, no, only me, no time for lesbians"
"9:00, go outside and set a trap, then go to melinda, so what do we have today?, ask her to lay down, you have a nice body, [green text] say it again, yes, can you help me?"
For the 1st one I just see Melinda and William in the room and for the 2nd it stops at 'say it again'.
Does anybody know how to solve this problem? Help would be much appreciated.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Finally we have sex with Melinda, would have been nice to have more build up, french kissing, groping etc
shame about the grind... 90% of the game is the ctrl button :rolleyes:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
yea you right in bed when he give her massage its said she wont let you touch her and i dont understand when he give her massage after tennis she act like its first time he see her like that or she intrudce her friend from start again and again by the way i need to get to the scene bfore the sex scene she said its bites you but did not find the first scene

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes