ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I am following the walk through. I get Ann to suggest pranks on Melinda but when I go to the bathroom the next day there is no prank. Can anyone help? Can I set something in the command console to get this event?

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
friday -12:00 go to ann, give her the bikini and dress, what is it?, either option, but if you hold it, you will cum in her mouth (gallery 2 image 6 unlocked)

How do you give her the bikini you can't find in store ... at the shopkeeper.?!
Because she doesn't give it away .. according to the story .. only bathing Ann and massaging ..

Last edited:
Reactions: vicaut

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think my game is broken somehow or I am just hopelessly stuck. I jumped to chapter 7 I think and on the sunbathing scene with Melinda I am stuck with her giving me underpants that is too small and then leaving. Massaging after drinking I can ask her to bend, and get a message that I should ask Ann about keeping uncle busy. But at 12 that doesn't show up. I have given ann money, but she makes no request for new dresses either. And I can't buy anything in the shop except sunblock, and the urine control thing from the shady guy.

The problem is that I can't figure out what I am missing. And maybe I jumped to the new chapter to early? I think it threw up a warning message before the sister arrived, but I can't remember what it said. It seems from reading comments here that I have missed a complete subplot about giving the uncle whisky too.

Large praise to the guy who bothered to write a walkthrough, but a step by step daily walkthrough is not really good for showing the structure and the order you are supposed to do stuff, without reading every line. What I am saying is that it just works if you completely follow it and not if you have tried to play the game yourself.

All in all I like the game, but it is real confusing and I think I give up on it. Too hard to figure out what the problem is.

Edit: Seems what I was missing was spying on Ann and Melinda in the bathroom at 17. I had always entered there. Thanks to the person mentioning it earlier in the thread.
guys just a little bit of patience
and read the post back: there is a bug.
you have to use the command console and set the variable dameba = 2

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
friday -12:00 go to ann, give her the bikini and dress, what is it?, either option, but if you hold it, you will cum in her mouth (gallery 2 image 6 unlocked)

How do you give her the bikini you can't find in store ... at the shopkeeper.?!
Because she doesn't give it away .. according to the story .. only bathing Ann and massaging ..
you missed a few steps

at the start of v7

give ann money, to do this, don't go with rhonda and cynthia

at night, go to the living room, play out the scene, take her friend home alone, giving you the massage option for melinda, do the massage stuff and get her to bend, you will say something about ann

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, pick the option what the fuck ann, she tells you to buy a dress and bikini

go to work for barbara, click yes to go shopping, you will have an option to buy ann a new dress and bikini

the next day at 12:00, give ann the dress and bikini

keep going to melinda at 12:00, keep picking something less risky, after a few times, the text will turn green, keep picking it

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
where is it
What muthaluva says works.
To enable console, Exit the game first. Open game directory>renpy>common>00console.rpy (with note/txt pad) & change value to True (case sensitive) in this line "
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False" & save.
Now try Shift+o
entries are case sensitive. Esc to exit console.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
After more than 100 attempts, the necklace doesn't open. Please show mercy to me... Is it a bug?
The necklace does not open. Fuck
I think my game is broken somehow or I am just hopelessly stuck. I jumped to chapter 7 I think and on the sunbathing scene with Melinda I am stuck with her giving me underpants that is too small and then leaving. Massaging after drinking I can ask her to bend, and get a message that I should ask Ann about keeping uncle busy. But at 12 that doesn't show up. I have given ann money, but she makes no request for new dresses either. And I can't buy anything in the shop except sunblock, and the urine control thing from the shady guy.

The problem is that I can't figure out what I am missing. And maybe I jumped to the new chapter to early? I think it threw up a warning message before the sister arrived, but I can't remember what it said. It seems from reading comments here that I have missed a complete subplot about giving the uncle whisky too.

Large praise to the guy who bothered to write a walkthrough, but a step by step daily walkthrough is not really good for showing the structure and the order you are supposed to do stuff, without reading every line. What I am saying is that it just works if you completely follow it and not if you have tried to play the game yourself.

All in all I like the game, but it is real confusing and I think I give up on it. Too hard to figure out what the problem is.

Edit: Seems what I was missing was spying on Ann and Melinda in the bathroom at 17. I had always entered there. Thanks to the person mentioning it earlier in the thread.

for those who have problems with the necklace, I recommend rediscovering the v8 hitfix version that solves the problem, I just checked with my old save and it works

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
How can I remove all the old saves from the game? It's not going away. Although i removed from the save folder, it still appear while loading the game. Is there any way to delete them completely? I want to use the V7 Save file

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
How can I remove all the old saves from the game? It's not going away. Although i removed from the save folder, it still appear while loading the game. Is there any way to delete them completely? I want to use the V7 Save file
during the game, place the mouse on the save and press "del" on the keyboard

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
you missed a few steps

at the start of v7

give ann money, to do this, don't go with rhonda and cynthia

at night, go to the living room, play out the scene, take her friend home alone, giving you the massage option for melinda, do the massage stuff and get her to bend, you will say something about ann

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, pick the option what the fuck ann, she tells you to buy a dress and bikini

go to work for barbara, click yes to go shopping, you will have an option to buy ann a new dress and bikini

the next day at 12:00, give ann the dress and bikini

keep going to melinda at 12:00, keep picking something less risky, after a few times, the text will turn green, keep picking it
Doesn't help me.
at night, go to the living room, play out the scene, take her friend home alone, giving you the massage option for melinda, do the massage stuff and get her to bend, you will say something about ann -> check

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, pick the option what the fuck ann -> i don't get this option :(

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Doesn't help me.
at night, go to the living room, play out the scene, take her friend home alone, giving you the massage option for melinda, do the massage stuff and get her to bend, you will say something about ann -> check

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, pick the option what the fuck ann -> i don't get this option :(
not sure what to tell you, but thats how you get it, since you get the message about you saying something about ann after you get melinda to bend, means you pick the path where you gave her money at the start of v7

Last edited:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I want to start a new game. Clean the system in the game What to do
1.Open folder fotm> go to game folder >save folder..... delete all files

2.Go to Appdata>roaming>ren'py>fotm folders. Then delete all file inside the folder.

3 play fotm start new game.... Done!

Reactions: Onimaru13
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes