Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Finally finished game. Its a biggest grindfest I ever seen in any game. Walkthrough from op is not complete, there are several steps missing which are essential for progressing in the game. I found out this a hard way by replaying game again and figuring out by try and error method after almost more than a half progress on first playthrough.

Anyone knows a way to extract animations from game files if it is possible?

Last edited:

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
i need help. i have all pictures on gallery 1, except the first in the bathroom with Mel. somebody can help me. it's boried to repeat and repeat for nothing more.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
it annoys me. It's been two days since I tried to unblock the first image of Gallery 1. I have all the others on this page except this one. Without this picture I guess I can not get into the game and see what Cynthia lol looks like. I go around in circles and constantly repeat the weeks. I'm fed up. Can someone help me find the solution?

Whateverd33

Jun 22, 2019
Give the uncle wiskey at 1300, get the wiskey from the guy out front of the store
Is there a certain day of the week to do this? I'm just going around in circles here. Also, is there a link to a walkthrough? 363 pages is a haystack for a needle.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Is there a certain day of the week to do this? I'm just going around in circles here. Also, is there a link to a walkthrough? 363 pages is a haystack for a needle.
Please stop with this nonsence, this update only consists of about the last 10 pages, not the whole thread. Notice the search bar in the upper right corner? Maybe check OP?

Last edited:

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
someone would have a backup with the gallery 1 unlocked only ?? that I can at least unlock the gallery 2 and 3 myself. Having just this first image of blocked it stresses me suddenly I have no choice but to take your backup. thank you in advance

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes