rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
In the v8 walktrough said: "once the scene is over, you will be looking at the bathroom door, click on the black circle on the left side of the screen for another melinda scene."

I can't find that black circle... anyone can help me please?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The starting point of the seventh edition ...
This event has NO CONTINUATION..
version 6.9 ends and version 7.0 starts with Cynthia appearing, you have to make a choice open all photo galleries or go to version 7.0, then Cynthia appears..
Take my save might work..

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I would like more dirty talk from Melinda in future versions when we have sex with her... :3
If sex with Melinda will be easily available, it will put an end to the interest in the game,at this stage everything was kept on the inaccessibility of Mel ,unless Dev comes up with some unexpected plot..About dirty talk-I agree,but in moderation, it would revive the gameplay..))

D

Deleted member 1656668

This may sound like a weird question...but, I am trying to play the latest update and I cannot figure out where I last left off based on my saves and the walkthrough. I saved at the beginning of every day...at least I think I did...and I just can't get the save and walkthrough to match up.

Any ideas?
The walkthrough had me confused as to what week I was in so I click on the top of the day, got the cursor and typed in the week number. I did this thru-out the whole walkthrough. When you x out it will ask you if you want to save changes. Click yes of course! From there you may have a shot to find your place.

Reactions: Crippy

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
I don't know what to do anymore, I can't find cigarettes. I go to eat at 13 and to the kitchen but William drinks alcohol and doesn't give me anything at 17 and 18 does not appear in the kitchen either. I already have all the galleries unlocked but I'm still missing the cigarette

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone have a save from the end of 6 before the sister comes over? My save seems to be broken with Rhonda and I don't think I have the patience to grind this game again to get there. (Or know what part of the save I have to edit to get it maxed?)

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
Chemmy
Hey, love your guide.
I have been playing on v7 and on your guide for 6.9 (I hadn't made it to the 7 part anyway).

I have had to replay quite a number of times due to passing a point of no return in the scroll back option.

I yesterday found your v8 walkthrough and obtained v8 of the game which fixed the Rhonda apple picking problem I was having.
I have come against a problem I have faced every time I played through the game though.

In your guide on line number 975 you have put: 18:00, go to melinda's room, no, only me, no time for lesbians (ann 100%)
This isn't an option for me, it's still a Melinda and William scene.
Ann is at 66%

I have added my save point from the Monday at 15:00 prior to the 18:00 scene.
Would you be able to take a look and see what I have messed up or missed, though I have tried to follow your guide to the letter.
There were a couple of instances where I have had to adlib on the options but that has been with Rhonda.
Sun bathing scenes where "kiss her" (which increases the relationship) and "take her to the back".

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes