Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
it seems there was a problem with a few people getting my WT and it being damage, i just re downloaded it and had no problems, so i went ahead and repacked and uploaded it again, later i will go back and start adding the week 1, week 2 etc. back in like i did before

Chemmy
Hey, love your guide.
I have been playing on v7 and on your guide for 6.9 (I hadn't made it to the 7 part anyway).

I have had to replay quite a number of times due to passing a point of no return in the scroll back option.

I yesterday found your v8 walkthrough and obtained v8 of the game which fixed the Rhonda apple picking problem I was having.
I have come against a problem I have faced every time I played through the game though.

In your guide on line number 975 you have put: 18:00, go to melinda's room, no, only me, no time for lesbians (ann 100%)
This isn't an option for me, it's still a Melinda and William scene.
Ann is at 66%

I have added my save point from the Monday at 15:00 prior to the 18:00 scene.
Would you be able to take a look and see what I have messed up or missed, though I have tried to follow your guide to the letter.
There were a couple of instances where I have had to adlib on the options but that has been with Rhonda.
Sun bathing scenes where "kiss her" (which increases the relationship) and "take her to the back".

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL
yeah, i will take a look in a few mins here, but from what i'm seeing, you will need to keep helping melinda clean the barn and check the nest, the scene you want is when you grab her ass when she is on the ladder and ann shows up, she will tell you to meet her at melinda's bedroom door on an monday

Last edited:

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
yeah, i will take a look in a few mins here, but from what i'm seeing, you will need to keep helping melinda clean the barn and check the nest, the scene you want is when you grab her ass when she is on the ladder and ann shows up, she will tell you to meet her at melinda's bedroom door on an monday
Hey Chemmy

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did try helping Melinda clean the barn and checking the nest under v7 but it never showed up, I did however in v7 get the bee sting scene. Which means that I might have passed the scene with Ann showing up already.
Though this is a new game save without that.

So I need to on Monday and Tuesday select clean the barn and check the quail nest until the scene shows up?
So Monday/Tuesday then skip the rest of the week and repeat till the scene appears?

--
Also I have added the additional text to your walkthrough if you wanted me to flick it through to you to save you some time.
Only currently up to where the save is, so unaware of any further additions that might be required but happy to help if I can.
--

Keep up the great assistance work.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey Chemmy

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did try helping Melinda clean the barn and checking the nest under v7 but it never showed up, I did however in v7 get the bee sting scene. Which means that I might have passed the scene with Ann showing up already.
Though this is a new game save without that.

So I need to on Monday and Tuesday select clean the barn and check the quail nest until the scene shows up?
So Monday/Tuesday then skip the rest of the week and repeat till the scene appears?

--
Also I have added the additional text to your walkthrough if you wanted me to flick it through to you to save you some time.
Only currently up to where the save is, so unaware of any further additions that might be required but happy to help if I can.
--

Keep up the great assistance work.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL
after checking your save, i was able to get it and here is how

your save started on monday at 15:00, skip to next day

tuesday 9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning and checking the quails nest

skip wednesday all together and go to thursday

thursday, 9:00, go to melinda, let's check the qails nest, you will then get the scene of melinda getting on the ladder and checking the nest, you grop her ass, ann shows up and tells you a plan for monday

skip to monday 18:00, go to melinda's room and you will be back on track, it will also put ann at 100%

Last edited:

rezae98

Nov 6, 2018
This event has NO CONTINUATION..
version 6.9 ends and version 7.0 starts with Cynthia appearing, you have to make a choice open all photo galleries or go to version 7.0, then Cynthia appears..
Take my save might work..
No options come after this sequence
How do I get an option?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
00001.jpg
I'm doing this part of the walkthrough now.

00002.jpg
There's no " try the new pills and knocks " sentence.
There's " try Linda pills then knock "

I talked to Linda ( " is there something stronger? " ), and I got new pill.(yellow pill)

Can you tell me what's wrong with me? Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: gilma

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 407584
I'm doing this part of the walkthrough now.

View attachment 407586
There's no " try the new pills and knocks " sentence.
There's " try Linda pills then knock "

I talked to Linda ( " is there something stronger? " ), and I got new pill.(yellow pill)

Can you tell me what's wrong with me? Please.
since you are on the v7.0 part, pick "try Linda pills then knock", that was a typo on my end, the stronger pills will show up in v8

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
after checking your save, i was able to get it and here is how

your save started on monday at 15:00, skip to next day

tuesday 9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning and checking the quails nest

skip wednesday all together and go to thursday

thursday, 9:00, go to melinda, let's check the qails nest, you will then get the scene of melinda getting on the ladder and checking the nest, you grop her ass, ann shows up and tells you a plan for monday

skip to monday 18:00, go to melinda's room and you will be back on track, it will also put ann at 100%
Thanks Chemmy

I wonder if it is due to back at I think line 779, where you have:
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, lets check the qails nest

Upon selecting so what do we have today? there isn't a further option to check the nest.

Really appreciate the assist.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
No options come after this sequence
How do I get an option?
If you do not have the opportunity to pass the event,then you either did not pass the checkpoint that allows you to open or made the wrong choice in the dialogues.The save I gave you should have worked, it's saving the transition from version 6.9 to 7.0.You will have to roll back on the saves and try to go through them again with a change in the selection..I hope this is not a bug of the game..

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks Chemmy

I wonder if it is due to back at I think line 779, where you have:
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, lets check the qails nest

Upon selecting so what do we have today? there isn't a further option to check the nest.

Really appreciate the assist.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL
maybe, i still need to go back and play from the start to end while following my wt to see if there are other things that need to be changed, i just got done following the 8.0 part in my wt with my 7.0 completed save, step by step and everything trigger like it should

Hilde

May 1, 2017
Can anyone post a save where the 'blackcircle' is present ?
I have all scenes unloked but I am unable to trigger the appearance of that blackcircle.

Last edited:

eigil haug

May 18, 2018
hi
how do i give melindas husband the strong wiskey and get the hole way with melinda?
i just get the to where he hit daniel and send him out of the bedroom

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes