D

Deleted member 1656668

Does the Cheat Menu mod v28 work for v8/ v8 fix? If so, how do I activate it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
So what does someone have to do to open the dialogue? Haven't done something. Haven't done what?
The development of this event began when gave Mel a necklace,bought for uncle whiskey and gave Cynthia to smoke 1 in this update,then in the bedroom there were 4 dialogue..I don't remember the exact sequence,but that's the way it was..

joe68

Nov 7, 2018
Every once in 13-00 go in the living room ,there is uncle,pour him a whisky and when Mel comes, go in the kitchen tell me what you want to wash your hands and you again uncle..14-00 go into the bedroom...need to do 3-4 times or more..if you run out of whiskey ,go buy more..Good luck!
How do you trigger last picture in gallery 3? I unlocked all of them but that one doesnt trigger. i did it about 50 times but nothing, i have the strong pill, whiskey...

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
how to unlock cyntia?
version 6.9 ends and version 7.0 starts with Cynthia appearing, you have to make a choice open all photo galleries or go to version 7.0, then Cynthia appears..
Take my save might work..

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
12:00 go to melinda, pick either option lovely hat or you look gorgeous, on the next set of options, pick can i try?
The time will be 13:00, go right back outside and arrow up, this time you will see melinda in the outside shower, keep repeating
You little beauty thank you, I was almost there just needed to do it once and unlocked, cheers

Reactions: Chemmy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
In trying to figure out where I left off, save wise, in order to play the latest update. Since I saved based on the day, I started on the 10th Monday and then went through the walk through to the 10th Monday and everything seemed to line up. However, I think I made a mistake with unlocking all the galleries and based on my reading, that may be why I have not seen Cynthia yet. I am at the point where the MC falls off the ladder during the vine pruning scene which is where v6.9 ends.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thought I would update this. I could not, after much frustration, get things to line up properly between the walk through and my saves. So, I started over from the beginning and I am really glad that I did. I got some scenes that I had forgotten about and some scenes that I did not get before.

Yeah, it is a grind fest...but it is supposed to be...that is just part of character development. You have to pay the price in order to get the prize.

My advice is to use the walk through (Big props to CHEMMY). It does wonder a couple of times, but it will catch up. It just takes patience.

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
In trying to figure out where I left off, save wise, in order to play the latest update. Since I saved based on the day, I started on the 10th Monday and then went through the walk through to the 10th Monday and everything seemed to line up. However, I think I made a mistake with unlocking all the galleries and based on my reading, that may be why I have not seen Cynthia yet. I am at the point where the MC falls off the ladder during the vine pruning scene which is where v6.9 ends.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Version 6.9 ends in Daniel's room, saving and pictures above..

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Yea I don't want see that:sick: please add skip function . M.c. should already be banging her instead of the uncle .I think the M.c. should do something to get rid of the uncle and stop acting like a total wuss . Step 1 learn to fight with some kind of martial arts and learn to use guns . step 2 night time learn to hack pc's and computers. and last but not least please let the player continue the game Even though they got the last scene for the build some of us have not unlocked some of the content yet and its very annoying to have to restart the entire game

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
17:00, go to the bathroom, check the hole (gallery 3 image 1 unlocked)

There's no one...

I've used the save file and walkthrough from here...

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v8-fix-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-1839505
i just replayed v8 fix using my completed 7.0 final save while following my own wt for v8 fix and had no problems, everything trigger like it should

also 17:00, go to the bathroom, check the hole (gallery 3 image 1 unlocked) was done on sunday, not sure if it triggers on other days

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes