D

Deleted member 1656668

can someone post a better walk-through than the one provided. The instructions aren't clear for someone like me who is playing the game from the beginning.
If you follow it to the letter you'll be fine. There are only a few times where the wt doesn't match, but you'll be able to figure it out. I just restarted v8 fix and I'm at week 9 now.

D

Deleted member 1656668

And how do I get to the scene with Melinda blindfolded in bed?
It starts with Ann on Monday of week 9. I think it takes a while to set up. It promises more than it delivers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Gotta love the continuity of this game. MC spends Friday with his sister, they go for a walk in the woods, end up at the lake, go swimming in their underwear, she smokes a cigarette, gets naked, snuggles up to him (no kissing, though), he fondles her tit (no nipple nibbling, though), and they go home. Comes bedtime, she basically doesn't want to know him. Huh?

Reactions: ElPiti
Apr 10, 2019
Hey Chemmy can you tell me what the urine control from the guy is for , I havent gotten the option he isnt even popping up for whiskey I guess I skipped where hes suppose to come for urine control

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey Chemmy can you tell me what the urine control from the guy is for , I havent gotten the option he isnt even popping up for whiskey I guess I skipped where hes suppose to come for urine control
if he isn't showing up, then your not on v7 yet, when you hit v7 then he will show up, even on day 1 of v7, but to test this, go to the living room at 11:00 and see if you can go jogging with melinda alone, if you can, on the way back you will stop to take a piss in the woods and you will see something about urine control, go to work for barbara and see if he is there, but if you can't go jogging with her alone than your not far enough yet

urine control
if you don't have it, you will piss in the woods while she waits
if you have it, she will go piss in the woods while you wait, keep repeating and you will go stand in front of her while she pisses in the woods

D

Deleted member 1656668

Could you elaborate a little bit more? Do I stick my tongue in her ear? Write nasty stuff about her on Facebook? Take a picture of her droppings before she flushes the toilet? Inquiring minds want to know.
According to the WT - Week 9.....Monday at 1400 hrs - go to Ann. Play out the scene. At 1800 hrs - go to Melinda's room. Ann has to set up the "prank" for it to unfold and I'm not sure where the trigger is without playing it again. The picture promises more than what the scene delivers. If your Avatar is correct Master Sargeant, thank you for your service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Whenever I do the bathroom scene after the Apple segment it always kicks me back to the main menu.

Is there a fix for this?

Apr 10, 2019
if he isn't showing up, then your not on v7 yet, when you hit v7 then he will show up, even on day 1 of v7, but to test this, go to the living room at 11:00 and see if you can go jogging with melinda alone, if you can, on the way back you will stop to take a piss in the woods and you will see something about urine control, go to work for barbara and see if he is there, but if you can't go jogging with her alone than your not far enough yet

urine control
if you don't have it, you will piss in the woods while she waits
if you have it, she will go piss in the woods while you wait, keep repeating and you will go stand in front of her while she pisses in the woods
Is there something that makes Rhonda stop going , even after I start my 7.0 save and I get the urine control Rhonda still goes with us

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is there something that makes Rhonda stop going , even after I start my 7.0 save and I get the urine control Rhonda still goes with us
keep going to the living room at 11:00 and see if it triggers, it also should tell you what you need to do, i believe you have to buy and give rhonda a book, which is part of the 6.9 content

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there a way to trigger the barn shower scene(s) if they were missed previously? I searched on "shower with her more" and there is only one entry and it was not answered.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes