gubl

May 31, 2018
Finally finished game. Its a biggest grindfest I ever seen in any game. Walkthrough from op is not complete, there are several steps missing which are essential for progressing in the game. I found out this a hard way by replaying game again and figuring out by try and error method after almost more than a half progress on first playthrough.

Anyone knows a way to extract animations from game files if it is possible?
Just for curiousity, how many hours takes to replay game from scratch with WT?

Animations are built of series of still images, those are cached before replay, you may feel short app friezes right before they are about to play continuously per game scenario. So even if you extract images with unren, those are not ready video files. if you are looking to get video of those, you need some screen capturing app to record your screen while you play scene, I believe some Win10 editions with Xbox integration has utility for that, or look for some bandicam alike apps. If you are savvy with ffmpeg you can make video out of image series, but that won’t feature dialog overlay.

Reactions: IAmLeng

Jonnykid

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks to Chemmy for walkthrough, i don't know how it is work, maybe you fcking warlock, but it's work and i have all scenes thanks to your walkthrough

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I played up to V6.9 I think and then got lost by V7. Where can I find the files so I can delete all my saves and use Clammy's 6.9 save so that I know where I will be up to? Looked in App Data but couldn't find foot or serial comics.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
end 8 hotfix

The sun is activated differently. 2pm event.
Conversely, she lies first and can stand on the other
the day after and the excursion the last 2 entries are not seen at all.
- nothing event .. -
tell her you went with cynthia looking for cigarettes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1656668

I tried and all it says is "No one is here" because they are all in the kitchen. Tks MSgt from a RetSCPO.
I believe you have to choose "can I try", then complete the scene. Then go back outside again, and click "up" to get the shower scene. Then I think you need to repeat this 3-4 times to get gallery pics. If you want to better your game, go to op 1, download the walkthrough (Chemmy has a great WT, v8 fix WT .7z, 2.8 mb,) copy or cut and paste to the FOTM folder containing the .exe file. Right-click on it to extract the walkthrough file. Click on this file to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crippy
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes