D

Deleted member 1656668

Anyone else having a bug that when your in the bathroom with the mother it returns to the main menu
Did you use the "skip and right click" function? Next time just try going through the scene using "left click". I had to repeat a few days because scenes jumped ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone else having a bug that when your in the bathroom with the mother it returns to the main menu
if you are refering top the scene after apple picking, then you need to advance on other areas before you can continue. work on ann anmd rhonda

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Are there any other similar commands?Just wondering..Thank you!
Well, you can do a great deal of things playing with game variables, but most likely crashing the game. I posted this specific one because it is at the end of the update and you can't break anything while changing it.

I'm done with this game until next release, and I posted this one because just setting a limit not related to another event, like going on with the story, seemed lame to me. However I hope that the scene will be otherwise repeatable in next versions.

tuxefast

Mar 30, 2019
How do I go about getting to Cynthia - have been playing for what seems to be forever and cynthia has never appeared
Thanks

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
What to do? You've fucked your aunt, you've fucked your two cousins, you've fucked your aunt's doctor, you've fucked your aunt's friend, and the friend's daughter, too. The only one you haven't fucked yet is your sister. Oh, you started fucking the neighbor but got interrupted when her husband came home.

delta67

May 11, 2018
How do I go about getting to Cynthia - have been playing for what seems to be forever and cynthia has never appeared
Thanks
If you're drink the whiskey with you uncle, you're getting stronger cigarette's from you're uncle, if you have one for Cynthia every time you swimming with here, untill she is naked laying on the ground!

sorry for my bad english! ;}

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i'm using your save too
might be that you did something in a empty time spot that's in my WT, if you did something then it might of change what i added in, i don't even repeat old content that much, that's why there's a lot of the empty spots, but if you are skipping the empty time spots and still can't get it to trigger, best thing to do is

delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

delete the whole game folder along with saves
FootOfTheMountains-V8hotfix-pc

unpack the game again, get my save, move it over then start

every time when a new update gets release, i always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, so everything will be fresh and i wont have any problems

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and Sgranf

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
I downloaded the v8 fix save and im still searching the blackhole at the left of the bathroom door to see the another scene after try strong pills.

Anyone can help me?

D

Deleted member 1656668

I downloaded the v8 fix save and im still searching the blackhole at the left of the bathroom door to see the another scene after try strong pills.

Anyone can help me?
I only saw the scene once (the first time I tried it) after the strong pills, and it hasn't returned. It's a teaser for something coming in the next version, I think. It just showed Melinda holding a dildo, then placing it on the sink. (It might be Ann's, that would be special). I don't know if there is more to this scene or not.

nvkovo

Mar 10, 2018
I love the remark about Daniel's attention, makes you feel how creepy Cynthia's storyline really is.

D

Deleted member 1656668

D

Deleted member 1656668

[Ren'Py] Foot Of The Mountains [v8 fix] [SerialNumberComics]3.20 star(s) 50 Votes
For neckle, repeat sunbath at 10h00 to trigger event Mel go to Laura at hospital (do a couple times) For whiskey, repeat visit Mel room at 14h00 until Mel follow you (or Ann catch you at front door ) and telling you that Will be more dangerous when he get drunk, then after 1, 2 day laters you...
At the top right there is a "search" box. I typed in "trigger for the strong whiskey" and this is what came up. "search" box, what a concept! I think I'll use it more now.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Thanks
At the end of v6.9 it will ask you if you want to go to v7, click yes.
---monday---Week 13 (continues)

11:00, click on the clock on the top left, advance till the end of the day, yes, cynthia shows up, when you get your first 2 options SAVE YOUR GAME

*****save your game at the set of options*****
*****pick: yes, let's go, go with them, talk to cynthia
*****reload your save at the set of options
*****pick: yes, let's go, stay with ann
*****reload your save at the set of options
*****pick: i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you
*****save your game at the 3 options for melinda
*****pick: let's do yoga instead, why mind her?, we'll pay her for the studio, don't, can we try the bending dog pose?, outside shower bj scene (gallery 2 image 2 unlocked)
*****reload your save with the melinda options
*****pick: why not sunbathing?, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, sunbathing hj
*****reload your save with the melinda options
*****pick: yes, compliment her, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, either option, (gallery 2 image 1 unlocked)

This was "copied" (and paste) from "Chemmy's" great walkthrough. The man is a genius.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes