Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I only saw the scene once (the first time I tried it) after the strong pills, and it hasn't returned. It's a teaser for something coming in the next version, I think. It just showed Melinda holding a dildo, then placing it on the sink. (It might be Ann's, that would be special). I don't know if there is more to this scene or not.
give us pics from that scene !

D

Deleted member 1656668

i try to see that scene but nothing happened :(
If I remember right, you have to visit Mel at 1400 hrs. (and repeat). Will is drunk and Daniel gets it in his head that if Will was drunker he wouldn't be so mean. I think that triggers the strong whiskey from the market guy. At 1300 hrs you go to dinner, pretend to wash your hands, be grateful, and it takes you to Will. Incidentally, this is how you get cigarettes for Cynthia. You get him drunk. At 1400 hrs you visit Melinda. After that, the first time (1700 hrs) (you need to have the stronger pills) that you go to the bathroom and take pills (it may just say "try Linda's pills" - there was a dialogue bug here that may be fixed now) Regular or stronger, take them. Left-click your way out of the scenes. You should now be looking at the door where you click "check the hole". You should now see the black spot on the left side middle of the screen. Click on the black spot to see the scene. This is from memory and I forget how many prior scene repeats you need to get here. I think this all happens around Wednesday, week 18. Try going back and replaying the whole week or maybe someone will step up and give you their save game. Without going back myself that's the best I can do. Again, sorry! As I said, it's not a great scene and it did say it's coming in the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vojvoda

Cool McCool

May 20, 2019
Hello can someone please tell me how do I get past "How is uncle will" dialogue,. And what all do I have to complete and go through it's been a week and I still haven't gone past that dialogue. Also I'm stuck at "unhook to bra" option I cannot go further, of someone can please guide me through it's be great, thanks

wizard31

Oct 24, 2017
Please someone provide me android saves of v 4.5 of 5 .. i havent played since that.and a walkthrough is also appreciated.
Pleaaaaase

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Anyone else having a bug that when your in the bathroom with the mother it returns to the main menu
APPLE FIX

The problem of the scene after apple harvesting does not depend on the level of relationship with Melinda that is too low, but most of the time it is precisely for the opposite reason. What happened to me and many others (who maybe don't follow any wt but play with their own style) is to get to that scene with a different condition from that imagined by those who did the game.
The line in question are these:

"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel >=250 and mhj>=5:
"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel <250 and mhj<5:

Whenever I played following my way of playing and got to this scene, my relationship level was always well over 250, but the mhj value (I suppose is Melinda handjob) was always lower than 5 (I checked the variables with the console); so neither of these two conditions correctly answer the IF questions and the game exits. So I made a simple fix that solves the question about it by modifying the second control line in, which can be downloaded by those who had the same problem as me.

Use View attachment appshirtmelinda.rar to fix v.9 beta
Apple crash fix for v9.9 View attachment appshirtmelinda.rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Ya, well, if I knew how to do that I would. Just a novice to technology you see. Sorry!
You can make a screenshot in all Ren'Py Game with the "S" Key.
The picture will be in the game folder, she will be named "screenshot0001" (for the first picture, "screenshot0002" for the second, etc).
After, in this forum, use the "Attach files" button in a post to share this picture.

D

Deleted member 1656668

You can make a screenshot in all Ren'Py Game with the "S" Key.
The picture will be in the game folder, she will be named "screenshot0001" (for the first picture, "screenshot0002" for the second, etc).
After, in this forum, use the "Attach files" button in a post to share this picture.
Thanks! I Googled the "s" key solution but was in the dark about getting the screenshot to show up here. Can't wait to try it out. Looks like I'll be restarting my games just to create the Libraries. Restarting FOTM for the fourth time. Tell me that's not fun! Thanks again!

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
might be that you did something in a empty time spot that's in my WT, if you did something then it might of change what i added in, i don't even repeat old content that much, that's why there's a lot of the empty spots, but if you are skipping the empty time spots and still can't get it to trigger, best thing to do is

delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from
C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

delete the whole game folder along with saves
FootOfTheMountains-V8hotfix-pc

unpack the game again, get my save, move it over then start

every time when a new update gets release, i always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder from C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, so everything will be fresh and i wont have any problems
i've delete ALL and reinstall but nothing. I only skip hours from 11 to 17

Shehzad47

Sep 26, 2019
Love Melinda's whole body, if the developer will see this message. Please do something, which will lead to Daniel being breast fed by Melinda. When will the update by out?

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
[Ren'Py] Foot Of The Mountains [v8 fix] [SerialNumberComics]3.20 star(s) 50 Votes
For neckle, repeat sunbath at 10h00 to trigger event Mel go to Laura at hospital (do a couple times) For whiskey, repeat visit Mel room at 14h00 until Mel follow you (or Ann catch you at front door ) and telling you that Will be more dangerous when he get drunk, then after 1, 2 day laters you...
had to repeat the number of times ... still no mel followed or ann waited on the door

Reactions: Arnold95

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
What's going on?
1- TU II eP2 will be ready in 24 hours
2- FOTM V9 work just started. You can expect a remake of the basement laundry scene between Melinda and Daniel, Cynthia is supposed to leave in V9 (Not completely sure I will let her go too soon), Melinda becomes more possessive, Ann may catch them in the act...
That's all for now, TU II teaser image ABCBE5DD-07C3-43F6-B880-3616022AD137.png

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
What's going on?
2- FOTM V9 work just started. You can expect a remake of the basement laundry scene between Melinda and Daniel, Cynthia is supposed to leave in V9 (Not completely sure I will let her go too soon), Melinda becomes more possessive, Ann may catch them in the act...
That's all for now, TU II teaser image View attachment 412374
We ll wait one mounth for update of foot of mountains or more?

Reactions: Tikky

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What's going on?
That's all for now, TU II teaser image View attachment 412374
cynthia is already gone? his report was not developed at all

D

Deleted member 1656668

Yeah I hope dev continuing her progress in future update.. she's one of the girls I'm looking forward for
Cynthia's last words at the lake had me thinking she might hook up with scarface to get her cigarettes. And then end up getting passed around Will's gang for sport in exchange for more cigarettes. Too much?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes