OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
cynthia is already gone? his report was not developed at all
I think the exit of Cynthia could be good if she go away for some updates(not too many) and she return after when the main history evolve with another point of view im the case of the murder. Otherwise if she dissapear forever i don't think the decision is right.

Also could stay in the house and not leave.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi i restart game form beginig i think i do all events of rhonda but i still have 80 %.someone tell me what i missed?

Cool McCool

May 20, 2019
Hello can someone please tell me how do I get past "How is uncle will" dialogue,. And what all do I have to complete and go through it's been a week and I still haven't gone past that dialogue. Also I'm stuck at "unhook to bra" option I cannot go further, of someone can please guide me through it's be great, thanks

Please help

D

Deleted member 1656668

Hi i restart game form beginig i think i do all events of rhonda but i still have 80 %.someone tell me what i missed?
All 3 women should be at 100% by the end of v6.9. Saturday, week 9, if you did everything right.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1656668

Please help
"unhook her bra" shows up 7 or 8 times in weeks 4, 5, 6, and 7. Turns to panties in week 7. Usually, if something keeps showing up you just have to keep playing through it.

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
i cant trigger the mountian event with cynthia. It says try to get cynthia more cigarette . so from where do i find cigarette. i already gave her twice but now i cant find anymore .

D

Deleted member 1656668

i cant trigger the mountian event with cynthia. It says try to get cynthia more cigarette . so from where do i find cigarette. i already gave her twice but now i cant find anymore .
It's tied in with the "strong whiskey" line. Uncle Will is your supplier. Buy the whiskey, at 1300 hrs go to lunch, (left click only, if you use the "right-click/skip function you may go passed it) pretend to wash your hands, be grateful, and you go to Uncle Will. Get him drunk. The mountain event shows up when you spend the day together. You "do not" want to miss the ending scenes at the lake. And "getting him drunk" will bring you to 1400 hrs with Melinda. You "do not" want to miss how this ends, either!

Reactions: omkar99

Kuroloko

Jun 2, 2017
I need help pls, after Melinda ask to stay with her collecting apples, I got the scene in the bathroom, then only appears the option "Can I put the jeans too?", when I select that option the game comes back to the main menu.

SlyDaddy

Jul 10, 2019
I'm on Android and I'm stuck. I can't find where to buy whiskey and I've unlocked all the images up till gallery 3 image 5. I have tons of points with each character and I just can't progress.

D

Deleted member 1656668

I'm on Android and I'm stuck. I can't find where to buy whiskey and I've unlocked all the images up till gallery 3 image 5. I have tons of points with each character and I just can't progress.
In the market, click on the guy standing on the right side of your screen.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes